Clubplanet Nightlife Community

okay sister situations...

dgmodel

last night i went out with a couple of buddies of mine, and my friends friend developed a jones for my sister... now how do i find out if this guy is genuine or if hes just a player trying to bust a nut??? c'mon on you lil pussy jockies... take off your playa hats and help me out for a second... what should i look for? and how do i go about finding out if his intentions are real>??? or on the flipside do i ask my sister out of respect for me and my friendships, not to persue anything???

Originally posted by barslut

The dudes trying to play your sister , look at the company he keeps.

thats exactly how i feel... and thats the first thing that came through my head... however look on the flipside look at the company i keep... and im the opposite, im not a "player" type... thats what has me thinking.. but i think, no im almost positive that hes in it just for the ass... but im glad you and i are seeing eye to eye on this one.

Originally posted by dgmodel

thats exactly how i feel... and thats the first thing that came through my head... however look on the flipside look at the company i keep... and im the opposite, im not a "player" type... thats what has me thinking.. but i think, no im almost positive that hes in it just for the ass... but im glad you and i are seeing eye to eye on this one.

the company you keep???

your company is filled with losers..

look at me..

fuck.. im fat and poor

cant get more fucked up then that...

Originally posted by dgmodel

last night i went out with a couple of buddies of mine, and my friends friend developed a jones for my sister... now how do i find out if this guy is genuine or if hes just a player trying to bust a nut??? c'mon on you lil pussy jockies... take off your playa hats and help me out for a second... what should i look for? and how do i go about finding out if his intentions are real>??? or on the flipside do i ask my sister out of respect for me and my friendships, not to persue anything???

i would never hook my friends up wit my sister... 1. you gotta hear about the fights 2. might hear what is goin on between the 2(sexually), which is not good at all 3. i would never hook my sister up for the fact that my friends are all about ass;) they are nice guys but i would feel bad if i hooked her up with one of my friends with my sister and he hurt her. figure it this way i am sure he is a big boy and could hook up himself..