Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Hunka Bunka

I just want to let you all know how much FUN I had last night. It was one of the best nights I have had at Hunka Bunka in a while!!! Teo T was great, SAL PARM- :eek: holy shit I have a new found admiration for him!!! You know I never thought that gti would sound good anywhere else, but let me tell you when he dropped it at the end of the night and THEN went right into his aftermath mix... the whole place went crazy!!! What a way to end the night!!!

Seriously, last night was a great time. It was so much fun to see Scarletpromos again, and of course my favorite: Bon Solid!!! ;) Sydnie I was so upset you weren't there- I kept on asking everyone about you!!! WTF is your explanation? Better be a good one!! And of course, being with my best friend Teresadf is always a GOOD TIME!!!!! Honey I think we had a few too many shots, or a few too many drinks, who the hell knows but it was fun anyway.

~Kim~

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I just want to let you all know how much FUN I had last night. It was one of the best nights I have had at Hunka Bunka in a while!!! Teo T was great, SAL PARM- :eek: holy shit I have a new found admiration for him!!! You know I never thought that gti would sound good anywhere else, but let me tell you when he dropped it at the end of the night and THEN went right into his aftermath mix... the whole place went crazy!!! What a way to end the night!!!

Seriously, last night was a great time. It was so much fun to see Scarletpromos again, and of course my favorite: Bon Solid!!! ;) Sydnie I was so upset you weren't there- I kept on asking everyone about you!!! WTF is your explanation? Better be a good one!! And of course, being with my best friend Teresadf is always a GOOD TIME!!!!! Honey I think we had a few too many shots, or a few too many drinks, who the hell knows but it was fun anyway.

~Kim~

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Hi everyone its Sal Parm I guess im new to the site , I wanted to post for the first time today to tell starbryte thank you for the support on my aftermath

remix it should be coming out next week :) I occasionly look into this site

and would like everyone to keep the unity alive and music will live forever

anybody need any information about Sal Parm of Plasmic Honey or my new releases and remixes I can be contacted at djparm1@aol.com p.s feel free

to contact me for samples of some of my new material :) p.s. look out for my upcoming website i will post when its up

Originally posted by djsalparm

Hi everyone its Sal Parm I guess im new to the site , I wanted to post for the first time today to tell starbryte thank you for the support on my aftermath

remix it should be coming out next week :) I occasionly look into this site

and would like everyone to keep the unity alive and music will live forever

anybody need any information about Sal Parm of Plasmic Honey or my new releases and remixes I can be contacted at djparm1@aol.com p.s feel free

to contact me for samples of some of my new material :) p.s. look out for my upcoming website i will post when its up

thanx sal look foward to hearing some more dope shit from u

Originally posted by pipdaddy

inquiring minds want to know.....when are you guys gonna put your heads together and re-unite plasmic honey??????????

great :idea: !!! Wasn't there talk about that a while back, like a few months ago?

p.s. hey Sal- thank you so much, you're the greatest!!! (you know what I am talking about) :D

jk

Originally posted by StArBrYte

great :idea: !!! Wasn't there talk about that a while back, like a few months ago?

p.s. hey Sal- thank you so much, you're the greatest!!! (you know what I am talking about) :D

a little action in the booth :laugh: jk

Originally posted by wakeup

jk

a little action in the booth :laugh: jk

alright that's it... this thread is Attn: HUNKA BUNKA, not Attn: wakeup please pick on starbryte!!! (But if you want I can make a thread like that and you can post there)

I am so not talking to you anymore, for real this time!!! :tongue:

Thanks Kim -- Im glad you had a good time -- I thought the night was great and as usual the music wsa great-- Thanks to Louis Todaro, Teo T and of course our resident SAL PARM -- all played phenominal---- And SAL dont offer anyone any CDs until I get mine IVE BEEN waiting patiently -- Thanks to the rest of the people that came out too--Getting ready to do it all over tonite with Kirk Lopez -- gonna be nuts see ya there