Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bin Laden

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

They are horrible!!I took 1 after a 3 month haitus from rolling at roxy 2 weeks ago and they sucked.Felt good for about an hour.And when I tried to score pills at roxy last night everyone had them.Try to get something else.

Really?

OMG.....I had one Saturday night and it was one of the best one pill nights I have had in a while. I was going strong for a solid 4 hours and its been about 8 hours and I am still feeling the effects.

Twisted my hat sideways...............

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Really?

OMG.....I had one Saturday night and it was one of the best one pill nights I have had in a while. I was going strong for a solid 4 hours and its been about 8 hours and I am still feeling the effects.

Twisted my hat sideways...............

OMG YEAH!!!!! They didn't do much for me.They sucked so bad I decided to rock a Claiborne shirt:D

Originally posted by xchice

I ate two this past weekend. I don't know what happend to my peak. But it never came :( And the comedown was horrible too.

Id be freezing one min. and than sweating the next.

Get something else if ya can.

. . sux . . I don't think I'd invest in a pill named after that guy unless I absolutely had to . . .

Weird, there are probably a lot of copy cats out for this pill. Happens all the time. The ones I have seen people take looked spectacular. And oh, the pills originally weren't called Bin Ladens, they were BENTLEYS over in Europe before they came over here. The B is the Bentley B. Some idiot over here in America decided to be a wise ass and call them Bin Laden's. Blah.