Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Wakeup

Originally posted by StArBrYte

absolutely... you can play with Grandma while I smoke and drool over the birthday picture :heart:

ok ill run to kinkos to get jps pic in the cd case posterized for your viewing pleasure on ur ceiling , while hunter is on a loop

okay that's fine but please get it laminated. This way I can drool all over it and it won't get wet.

oh and by the way... it is NOT HUNTER anymore it is HOLD ON okay? You should know that by your years of experience stocking and listening to those CD's with all the girls

don't bring Barry into this!!! :mad: (see BG I luv ya!!! just in case you read this thread)

oh what am I going to do when you are not here anymore? I am going to be sitting in my room dreaming about the picture and visioning everyone at Classics night while I set my alarm for 5 am for work... :unhappy:

okay I guess we are done after this cause YOU have to go... nice talking to you both ways (okay, look! okay, look now!) have fun tonight!!! :D ttyt