Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need A Guestlist For China Club

I was only fucking around.. .. but I guess I was a little harsh.

My bad.

Seriously though, I heard it was good on Mondays, what didn't u like about it?

I'm going w/ a shit load of people so I will have fun regardless or do you think we shouldn't even bother if it's that bad.

Holla Back!

How can any of you say China Club sucks? I have been there the last 3 mondays in a row....last week I hooked up with 2 different beautiful girls there, and 2 of my friends didn't even come back to C.T with me they left with girls and hooked up. The staff is real cool the bartenders are good...The black Guy Eric on the first floor is real good take care of him and he will take care of you. 80% of the girls are hott and you get the best of both worlds Hip-hop downstairs and House up stairs. I have been to clubs all over the world and China club all around is one of the best on Mon night, it starts getting real packed at 1:00am get there around 11:30pm and stay until close if u can. If you don't have girls with you get there by 12:00am and dress nice...

AIGHT! FRESHL7FRESHL7 THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR! RENTED A LIMO FOR TONIGHT, SO ME AND MY BOYS ARE GOING ALL OUT! EVERYTHING U JUST SAID IS WHAT I'VE BEEN HEARING FROM EVERYONE EXCEPT FROM THOSE 2 PEOPLE, WHICH IS ALL GOOD. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE CLUB UPDATE I'M ALL PUMPED UP NOW! WELL GOTTA GO GET DRUNK. TELL U GUYS ALL ABOUT IT TOMORROW.

PEACE!