Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
magilicuti

Would you or have you ever dated someone disfigured?

Cause that would be cool. I hooked up with a girl with a leg brace. It was in cancun, she couldn't really walk, so had to carry her upstairs to my room, with all my friends laughing their asses off. She was gorgous though. Somehow over the years the story they tell has changed from a crippled girl to a retarded girl. Which although does make the story funnier, is not the way I remember it. The funniest part about the whole thing is I was so mangled I kept thinking I was gonna drop her.

It seems that all of the above 'disfigurements' aren't all that serious though.

What if the person was permanently crippled, was mentally retarded, or had serious memory loss??

I think that if I was with someone and an accident happened that left them disfigured I would stay with him, definitely.

I would like to say I would be with someone even if they were disfigured but I guess it all depends on what it is. In the end I don't think it would be the disfigurement that made me leave, just maybe the stress of it all, but I would never push someone away b/c it, everyone is disfigured in some way.

Originally posted by misk

if u count having a really small penis as being disfigured and or cripled.....i've been there!!!! lmao............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sucks to be you. i missed your IM before. fiore was just over, we were chillin... i burned him my new CD.

who do you think you are, cut my fuckin hair already im sick of paying for that shit! bye miss ;)

Originally posted by blazinhot

It seems that all of the above 'disfigurements' aren't all that serious though.

What if the person was permanently crippled, was mentally retarded, or had serious memory loss??

I think that if I was with someone and an accident happened that left them disfigured I would stay with him, definitely.

I would like to say I would be with someone even if they were disfigured but I guess it all depends on what it is. In the end I don't think it would be the disfigurement that made me leave, just maybe the stress of it all, but I would never push someone away b/c it, everyone is disfigured in some way.

This one girl I've been with lately was stabbed and raped as a kid, and it did some serious damage to her physically. But I still love her for who she is, and I'm not turned off by what the stabbings did to her body.

Originally posted by djustinh

sucks to be you. i missed your IM before. fiore was just over, we were chillin... i burned him my new CD.

who do you think you are, cut my fuckin hair already im sick of paying for that shit! bye miss ;)

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...............well...........pick up a phone........

probably not (I'm sorry!!!!) but a friend of mine was hooking up with a guy with terets (sp?) He had a major twitch going along with a droopy crossed eye, but he was such a sweetie and truly a nice guy....

Originally posted by djustinh

where the fuck is my cd:mad: IM me when your free

Originally posted by boywonder77

We call him the Uniballer:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo, that's funny, so like, you could get all of his one ball in your mouth,cuz ya kno, when it's two big balls it can't all fit in your mouth...