Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy women all over Boston!

njdionysus

I was just in Boston for the weekend, other than the fact that the clubs close too early, Boston has a lot of sexy women all over the city! Although Junior cancelled on Friday night, Avalon was packed and the Roxy was jammed with beautiful sexy women all over the club. The music sucked, but the women made up for it. We're going back in April again, Boston is definately worth the trip if you're looking to getaway for something different other than the city!

Originally posted by njdionysus

I was just in Boston for the weekend, other than the fact that the clubs close too early, Boston has a lot of sexy women all over the city! Although Junior cancelled on Friday night, Avalon was packed and the Roxy was jammed with beautiful sexy women all over the club. The music sucked, but the women made up for it. We're going back in April again, Boston is definately worth the trip if you're looking to getaway for something different other than the city!

ha! you went to my two old hangouts in beantown...

btw if you go in april i suggest you go the weekend of april 12-15. stay that monday cuz its marathon monday and its a big party on boylston street. t he bars fill up at 10am and you drink all day and pretend that you are paying attention to the race at hand.

junior cancelled? wow who ended up spinning anyways?

AND Your right the music usually is eh at the "roxbury" but it usually is a good time no matter what. i cannot get my friends outta there for the life of me. :tongue: