Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TaTtOoOooOooo's

clo

I am getting my tatoo today and i am fuckin scared as hell...not so much that i am gunna regret it but cuz of the pain!! Does anyone have one here to tell me what it is like?? Also I am getting cross on my lower back, very small...its gunna be like reds,pinks, and violets....does anyone think this is corny??? Let me know, cuz i am going later and i wanna know everyones opinion! THANKS!!!!!:D

I have a black tribal design on my lower back - no regrets....it hurt like hell when I got it done 3 years ago - the scraping of the needle part & my spine shattering - but was well worth it because it was something I had always wanted to do. That sounds like a cute one....Good luck ;)

I WAS LAUGHING AT THE GUY DOING MY TATTOO... IT DOESNT HURT, ITS MORE OF AN ANNOYING PULL ON YOUR SKIN... DEF DONT USE SOMEONE ELSES OPION TAKE THERE ADVICE BUT GET WHAT YOU WANT AND WHERE YOU WANT IT... ITS GONNA BE THERE FOREVER SO MAKE SURE ITS WHAT YOU WANT AND WHERE YOU WANT IT.....

The pain is def. more annoying then painful...and they are def. addicting....I got one on my lower back (moon and star) and I swore that i wouldn't get another one...but the in got more added to it and now I am getting another with C-Lo (red lips on my butt)...2day at 4:30!!! :letsgo:

Originally posted by origskeemr

so i've heard. well i just want one as of now, but i will see. How many do you have? Where??

I have 4. One on my right hip, one one my rght shoulder blade, one on my lower back and one on the inside of my right ankle. The new one is going on the back of my neck.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I have 4. One on my right hip, one one my rght shoulder blade, one on my lower back and one on the inside of my right ankle. The new one is going on the back of my neck.

they all mean sumptin rite:confused: you dont just have skulls and naked women as the tatoo's rite

Originally posted by lilpanda

(red lips on my butt)...2day at 4:30!!! :letsgo:

Kool Thats the next one i am going to get. My man has some really nice lips, So i will be dragging him down there with me soon. Where are you going to get it done? Let me know how it cums out.

I have three right now. A tribal butterfly on my ankle, a tribal rose and one of my nicknames. The rose cuts through the name.

And about the pain. It is an annoying feeling.. BUT it depends on where you get it. My cuz does tats and piercings and I've watched him many times do tats. I have to say that the areas that get the most reaction(PAIN FACTOR) are the lower back, stomach, neck and feet.

But it will be over before you beleieve. GOOD LUCK SWEETY!!!!

YEAH THEY ARE VERY ADDICTIVE... I GOT ONE LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND ( A YING YANG W/ICE AND FIRE IN THE WINGS) AND ABOUTA MONTH AFTER I GOT THAT ONE I WAS AT SHOPS LOOKING FOR A NEW ONE....

TATTOOS ALL HAVE MEANING TO THEM AT LEAST I KNOW MINE DOES :D