Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TaTtOoOooOooo's

clo

shut up panda...she is lying...she has my name tatooed on her buttocks....she is obsessed.....i told her not to.....but she is crazy...at least twice a weak she climbs a ladder to my window and pressed her "cheeks" against while singing her own rendition of......"i want u to want me".........crazy lil bugga she is

Originally posted by synderella420

Spy looks like you got your tattoos in all the right places...:D

Oh man guys with tattoos what a fucking turn on it looks so hot......:D

Thanks. I am very happy with them. I just wish they weren't so damn additive!!!:blown:

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: Guys with tattoos..i dunno for some reason it is a definate turn on ..i want a tattoo on my hipbone..a blue rose...supposely its gonna hurt like hell but o well;)

The one I got on my hip didn't hurt at all. Usually the closer to the bone, the more it stings.

i am not sure if cLo got hers....i think she had to go back....i dunno......i'm sure she will be on to tell.......

however....i am under the impression that ASS girl was branded.....i saw her but cheeks against my window again last night

Originally posted by misk

i am not sure if cLo got hers....i think she had to go back....i dunno......i'm sure she will be on to tell.......

however....i am under the impression that ASS girl was branded.....i saw her but cheeks against my window again last night

LMAO!!!!!

well i went and they had diffrent cross then i wanted written down so i couldnt get it that day....but i am happy, cuz i went back the next day and didnt really like it anymore...so i am gunna stick to something simple for my first one...im gunna get a heart with a lil' halo above it...whaddya think...??

thank god they wrote the wrong thing down otherwise i would be so mad right now, lol!:D

Originally posted by clo

well i went and they had diffrent cross then i wanted written down so i couldnt get it that day....but i am happy, cuz i went back the next day and didnt really like it anymore...so i am gunna stick to something simple for my first one...im gunna get a heart with a lil' halo above it...whaddya think...??

thank god they wrote the wrong thing down otherwise i would be so mad right now, lol!:D

you should get my name;)

Originally posted by chula22

And about the pain. It is an annoying feeling.. BUT it depends on where you get it. My cuz does tats and piercings and I've watched him many times do tats. I have to say that the areas that get the most reaction(PAIN FACTOR) are the lower back, stomach, neck and feet.

Exactly... my first tat is on my shoulderblade, that one didn't hurt much; my second one is a small one on my pelvis... even tho it's so small, it felt completely different in each place the needle entered; my third one covers my entire lower back, took 3 1/2 hrs. and hurt like a motherfucker :eek: !

Originally posted by clo

Aslong as you like it, that's all that matters:)