Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NB meetup pics

considering i'm new (to rutgers new brunswick and clubplanet)....i stood near the bar....with crxtacy....didn't know anyone's face....i guess u guys were sitting alreay........or still at whereever getting happy with MR.CORONA

so next time there's a meet up @ RU....please tell us where u might be in the restaurant.....really like to get to know u guys

Originally posted by liteflyr

heh yes they are.

finally tekkie! you decided to put the pics up:) i'm definitely saving the cute one of us: you're such a sweetie and your apartment rocks! real glad i made it to one of these things finally. will definitely be at the next one unless there are extenuating circumstances.

quoth - a definite pleasure meeting you; you brighten my day :tongue:

alphster - yea i'm still awaiting my praise-shirley thread

rich/milamber (... i think?) - thanks for being one of the not-too-drunk ones there :)

dave/maximman - heh sorry i showed up late but thanks for offering to stay with me, i'll see you around james and vicki's place.

all in all, i surprisingly had a blast even tho it was a mini-meetup. i'll see you all on the 4th, until then :D

I love it, I get a pitcher of a drink (See Pictures) and I'm the "not-too-drunk one" ahh wheres the justice. Next time I'll have to get on the table and strip :D

Originally posted by vbman15

considering i'm new (to rutgers new brunswick and clubplanet)....i stood near the bar....with crxtacy....didn't know anyone's face....i guess u guys were sitting alreay........or still at whereever getting happy with MR.CORONA

so next time there's a meet up @ RU....please tell us where u might be in the restaurant.....really like to get to know u guys

We were upstairs, to the right, all the way in the back. That is the only place they will put us due to the fact we are always on the brink of getting booted out of there ::cough::alphster::cough:: But, yeah, next time just ask the people at the front where the parties are seated, and they will direct you upstairs. Sorry you couldn't be there for the drunken mess of fun. (you should have come to the pre-game)

Originally posted by jennEfer

We were upstairs, to the right, all the way in the back. That is the only place they will put us due to the fact we are always on the brink of getting booted out of there ::cough::alphster::cough:: But, yeah, next time just ask the people at the front where the parties are seated, and they will direct you upstairs. Sorry you couldn't be there for the drunken mess of fun. (you should have come to the pre-game)

Thanks for holding things down while I was away Jenn.

I don't know why so many people are saying that they didn't know about this. The thread was on page 1 of CP for a week. This was meetup #4, #5 is April th so I don't wanna hear about this again. There are no excuses, drag your sorry asses over next time. I'll post the next meetup thread in a few days.But bookmark April 4th. PEace