Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone watch that show fear on MTV

Would any of you peeps go through that for the money??

I dont think I could..

Did anyone ever hear of a place in Staten Island..it used to be an insane assylum..but now they say it is haunted..and their are devil worshippers in the woods..anywayz a couple of my friends have walked through it already and they are trying to get me to do this and I dont think I would cuz I been up there already but never walked into the woods..and that shit doesnt look safe.. :eek:

So would anyone dare or has anyone done anything like that??

I was watchin a re run from the last time this was on. Scary shit... do they like set up speaker outside cause theres no way those voices and sounds are real. But anyway..... by me there's an old abandoned Monistary an its so run down.... the goth kids go to it and kill cats and shit and theres like weird shit all layin around.... cats with coat hangers through their eye sockets.... shit like that...... its truely the most scary place I've ever went to at night. A group of us(about 7 of us) explored through it....:shake: :shake:

I do watch the show...(it's prolly fake)

Although it's tempting ..I dont think I'd do it, but I wouldn't feel that it was unsafe, I would be scared as hell just b/c it's supposedly "hunted" and you're in the woods some abandoned place or where ever and it's so dark and no one else in there, I think just my mind would kill me, I'd have the spookiest thoughts... :shake: :shake: :(

Originally posted by roninmess

I was watchin a re run from the last time this was on. Scary shit... do they like set up speaker outside cause theres no way those voices and sounds are real. But anyway..... by me there's an old abandoned Monistary an its so run down.... the goth kids go to it and kill cats and shit and theres like weird shit all layin around.... cats with coat hangers through their eye sockets.... shit like that...... its truely the most scary place I've ever went to at night. A group of us(about 7 of us) explored through it....:shake: :shake:

OMG the poor cats!!:cry: Yeah when I went there was about 10-12 of us and I still wasnt walking through that shit...

scary...:eek:

Trance- I know the show is tempting do you guys really think its fake because I mean those kids look really fucking scared...me too I would have the scariest thoughts and totally freak myself the fuck out...and end up fucking turning wacky :goofy: