Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*New Favorite Brand*

My style changes from time to time (from one extreme to another) but I'm really digging *Kitchen Orange* right now. It's a street-wear label (from Canada....a lot of their clothes kick ass) and are so cute & comfy.....kind of cyber & futuristic :cool: What is your 1 favorite "must have" brand of the moment?

Kitchen Orange is great. I am also a big fan of The People Have Spoken (TPHS) right now. Somewhat similar to Kitchen Orange.

Got some stuff from both brands when I last visited Toronto. The stuff up in Canada is awesome....too bad I can't find anything similar in the US unless I order online.

Yes....I like TPHS too....just bought a pair of their pants and a sweater type jacket (online of course). There is a place in NyC that has these brands luckily but I usually order online because you can find different styles that you can't find in stores. Other brands I like when dressing down & comfy: Snug, Lithium, Brawd, Luscious, Fidel, Geek Boutique, House of Spy, Fdco/Fiction Design Co., I Clothing Co., Esdjco, Triple Five Soul, Illig, Fornarina, Miss Sixty.....

for those of you that shop online, where have you had the most luck?

DC just doesn't have many stores that carry unique styles and brands like TPHS, Kitchen Orange, 555soul, lithium, etc.....

I had some luck with karmaloop.com, nexussix, kik wear and paperdoll. was curious if there were any other sites out there to check out that carry similar styles.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

for me it was iceberg..until half the hood started wearing it..as of now...i cant say i gota fav brand..but banana never dissapoints

Yeah iceberg got some great stuff, but as always it ain't cool when everybody's wearing it....I stick to one brand, I know it's a familiar one but to me with my 6-6 figure it's the best.... look at the man in the middle of my sig. he's wearing my all time fav.:

HUGO BOSS