Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Centripital Force?

How was Centripital Force?

I'd been looking forward to it all week, but I couldn't make it out because I had a stomach virus.

:flame:

:gas:

:cry:

:yuck:

How was Zelda's set? How was the turnout?

Ugh, I also missed Aphrodite on Friday! I heard he quit the jump up and sounds like Dieselboy now.

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Thanks! Baked fresh weekly.

Hey, with your sig, I'm assuming the picture of the RCA logo is there because it's a dog listening to a VICtrola?

yup, thats why I put it there, gues its a secret no more.

Centripetal force was good - although the place was pretty empty. I thought Zelda's set was really good. The Replicant threw some crazy stuff down. Personally, I though Jambi's set was the most danceable. Of course, I didn't get to hear all of it - because about half the crew was ready to go. Good thing to, I was so tired when I got home that apparently I was just wandering around the house aimlessly w/ my pj's on - holding my blanket and pillow!

Hope you're feeling better! I feel like total crap today!

Oh, yes you would have bumped into us. When we moved rooms, we basically doubled the amount of people on the dance floor. It was a shame, too. The trance room was really banging and was fun to hit every once in a while to up your juices. The techno room was good too. The problem was there wasn't many people in there, prolly like 50 or so and the sound system wasn't good. The speakers there suck, but sometimes you gotta just deal to listen to some home grown talent you know. So it was def. a great night, I just wish for us and the DJs that more people would have showed up. It can't be all that exciting to spin for a room of like 50 people or so, but then again......... Sat was all about the music and fun, and it worked out that way.

The Edge sucks...not sure if I'll ever go there again. Sat night was great fun, but coz of the company and the music. I think I also liked Jambi's set most. hehe...he was still spinning even AFTER the bouncers kicked us out!

Sun night in B-more was awesome. Yannis was rippin it up at Redwood Trust, and it was soooooo GOOD to hear the Phazon, especially after having to put up with the Edge's speaker system.

Can't wait for Wed!

You guys went to Trust Sunday? I wish I had known. My cousin asked me if I wanted to go there with him last night. Damn. Zelda is Juliette, right? Her set was my favorite of the night. She played exactly the type of shit I like. I didn't dance during her set because I was paying complete attention. Her mixing was great and her track selection was just what I wanted to hear. I wanted to go push her down and steal her records. It sucked that she had to play on such a shitty system. I appreciate Nation's system a lot more now.

Originally posted by raver_mania

The Edge sucks...not sure if I'll ever go there again. Sat night was great fun, but coz of the company and the music. I think I also liked Jambi's set most. hehe...he was still spinning even AFTER the bouncers kicked us out!

Sun night in B-more was awesome. Yannis was rippin it up at Redwood Trust, and it was soooooo GOOD to hear the Phazon, especially after having to put up with the Edge's speaker system.

Can't wait for Wed!

you went up for Yamni? Didnt know he was gonna be there. until one of the people from jroo's group told me so. What did you think of Trust?

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Ravermania, you are insane! How many nights a week are you capable of going out?!

Hmm... is Wednesday going to be that tight? I'd like to go and all... but work... I have to go to work Thurs.

i think alot of peopel are going to work on Thursday. The best thing to do is take a nap before going out on Wed, and Buzz will probably close down early because its the middle of the week.

At what time do doors open on Wed? 8, 9?

Trust gets two thumbs up!!!!! The sound system is really great!!! The inside was neat too. I like the look of the place, could be a bit larger though, the dance floor was really small. Yannis kicked some shit out last night and it sounded SO good on the phazon!!! Wish every club had that sound system..... Just went and chilled out there last night. Perfect way to end the weekend. We stayed on the balcony all night looking down on the dance floor and listening to the music, some bouncing but we were pretty tired. I'd like to see a club with that look open up here. I wouldn't mind dressing up, having a (sorry kiddies) 21+ club, so long as the bouncers were cool like the guys there - don't turn it into Miami for christ sakes.... were you have to LOOK a certain way to get it.... let the people that will enjoy the music in!!! My $.02.

Yeah, the Edge is a pretty crappy place. Can't wait for it to be renovated. The music was great but the place wasn't crowded at all. Best time I've had out in awhile tho'. Just had a really great time hangin with the CPrs and friends and stuff.

hella good for the short time i was there. yeh, and the emptiness was kinda sad. . .definitely didn't help the sound at all. . . but it was nice to see jambi actually play a club. . .as opposed to a house in md w/cracked out umd kids everywhere:tongue: . . .but whatup w/the electro comback? sorry, i'm not a child of the eighties like the rest of yous. . .don't know how i feel about that yet. . .though someone can recommend me some records and i'll have a listen. . .

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah, the Edge is a pretty crappy place. Can't wait for it to be renovated. The music was great but the place wasn't crowded at all. Best time I've had out in awhile tho'. Just had a really great time hangin with the CPrs and friends and stuff.

yo if you don't like crappy places, you are definitely not going to like the warehouse/club w. . . just a warning (b/c you asked) ;)

Originally posted by scratchapella

yo if you don't like crappy places, you are definitely not going to like the warehouse/club w. . . just a warning (b/c you asked) ;)

Thanks for the warning, my reference was def towards the sound quality more than anythng else. The place itself really isn't that bad, but could def use an update (as any place after awhile).