Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my weekend.......

teamj5

Was not that great :( St Patty's day was a complete bust for me. I didn't go out at all.

Friday I don't remember much about what happened though :) I love going out back in NY. Went out with $30...got completely wasted....came home with $22 ! Gotta love that. Not like a night out at Avalon that's for sure.

So who spent yesterday in a bar?

Originally posted by vikkii123

I'm not Irish ;)

But still I promise not to tell:cool:

I'm not either :smoke:

Tell what ??

If I spent the entire weekend wasted I would have just taken Monday off. Did you hit up any good bars ?

Originally posted by teamj5

Was not that great :( St Patty's day was a complete bust for me. I didn't go out at all.

Friday I don't remember much about what happened though :) I love going out back in NY. Went out with $30...got completely wasted....came home with $22 ! Gotta love that. Not like a night out at Avalon that's for sure.

So who spent yesterday in a bar?

where do you go that you go out iwth $30 and come home with money???:laugh: this has to be UPSTATE ny, right? bc usually i go in reverse prix shock when i go back to boston. :confused:

my weekend... eh. i ended up crashing on fridday night before 10pm, and then saturday i kept telling myself i wasn't going out but then i got the "itch" around 9pm or so. but either my friends weren't going out or i couldnt get a hold of them. :blown: oh well this weekend is big for me bc my best friend is flying up from florida to party! :D

Great weekend...Friday night went to Axis upstairs to hear Ali and Lucien...they both had great sets and in my opinion I wish they were at least downstairs...finished the weekend off on Saturday night by going to Deep Dish at Vinyl. F#$%ing rocked my world!!! Went into Vinyl at midnight and stayed until close at 9...unreal!!

Some trainspots:

xpress2- Lazy

Sono-Blame

Madonna- Impressive Instant (Deep Dish samba mix)

Depeche Mode- Free Love (Deep Dish)

Prof. Okku- Word Unspoken

Guy Garber and Saharz- Kennys Back

Ad Finem- If you fall (M.A.S.)

Dino Lenny- I feel stereo (Mara)

Hamel, Swain, and Snell- Future

Narcotic Thrust- Safe ffrom harm

AHHHH A review WITH trainspots ! That rocks. Great job.

And of course it's upstate NY where I go back to. Hit up the good old bars and "clubs" of New Paltz NY. My friend knows most of the bartenders so we drink for free....not that it matters cause a round for us costs $3.50 :laugh: I wont even get into the specifics of my night that I do remember...I don't want to scare myself and everyone reading :D

Originally posted by cocoj

Great weekend...Friday night went to Axis upstairs to hear Ali and Lucien...they both had great sets and in my opinion I wish they were at least downstairs...finished the weekend off on Saturday night by going to Deep Dish at Vinyl. F#$%ing rocked my world!!! Went into Vinyl at midnight and stayed until close at 9...unreal!!

You guys were at Deep Dish while I listened to House of Pain - Jump Around :mad: :mad: :mad: How do I get sucked into going to Fanuel Hall... EVER!?! Every bar is exactly the same and they all suck... overcrowded, awful music, overpriced drinks.

I'm glad you guys had a blast at Deep Dish... I'm VERY jealous I didn't get to go! Next time I'm going to pretend like I'm sick or something and sneak down to Vinyl with you guys!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You guys were at Deep Dish while I listened to House of Pain - Jump Around :mad: :mad: :mad: How do I get sucked into going to Fanuel Hall... EVER!?! Every bar is exactly the same and they all suck... overcrowded, awful music, overpriced drinks.

I'm glad you guys had a blast at Deep Dish... I'm VERY jealous I didn't get to go! Next time I'm going to pretend like I'm sick or something and sneak down to Vinyl with you guys!

It could have been worse, a ton of my friends were up and guess where we went to meet up with other people, Hurricane O'Rilleys

Good thing I was a mess. All I remeber is hearing House of Pain, Vanillia Ice, and Baby got Back

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

sine i didnt end up going out on saturday night i was procrasting on logging onto cp to see the reviews for Deep Dish and Classics at the Factory. of course the first thread i see is the Deep Dish. so :mad: I was kicking myself for not going but most of my friends dont even know who they are ! :rolleyes: i almost went solo and meet up with some of the CP peeps i know (shoulda ) and then i see the factory thread and i wanted to cry too. i luv classics ~ such nostalgia . i tried calling my friends in boston that come down all the time, but by the time they called me back (5:30am) i had already given up and gone to bed