Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****Official Superchumbo Chumbopictures!****

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF DJ WHORES!

I'm so jealous, it looks like you guys had a great time. I want to meet Tom; was he a nice guy? More importantly where did he get that phat jacket? (me want)

Trust serves their drinks in real glass cups? I never in my life been to a nightclub that doesn't serve drinks in plastic cups? COOL. Is trust the club that used to be a bank?

I'm pissed b/c i stayed home and watch 'trading spaces' on TLC all saturday night, while you guys were dj whoring the "chumbo"...........:D

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm so jealous, it looks like you guys had a great time. I want to meet Tom; was he a nice guy? More importantly where did he get that phat jacket? (me want)

Trust serves their drinks in real glass cups? I never in my life been to a nightclub that doesn't serve drinks in plastic cups? COOL. Is trust the club that used to be a bank?

I'm pissed b/c i stayed home and watch 'trading spaces' on TLC all saturday night, while you guys were dj whoring the "chumbo"...........:D

Yeah, Trust used to be an old bank. Pretty phat space. Awesome sound. Great lights. The entrance to the club is through the old vault downstairs. Which is kinda cool. Ceilings were super high. The architecture there was really nice. I hope they get some quality DJ's back. I would definitely go back there.

more importantly joey, did you record "trading places?"

he really seems liek a nice gut. kinda low spoken. we told him that he should go to Buzz one of these days and he said something like "yo. yo, TDawg, I'm down for it, you dig?"

:D

naw he said something like "yes, they were tilling me about it, i would love to go there" and we told him the ususal stuff "we loved your set...blah, b;ah, blah...." and he wuz like "thank you, thank you very much"

he really seems liek a nice guy.

anyway we should also give SPECIAL props to nautilus60, he skipped over security (a red rope) and went to get Stephan so we could take a pic with him. Nautilus mentioned that he's going to WMC and hiiting the Satoshi show on Sun. so hopefully he can slip by security there and we can get pics there.

I guess all thoise years of training in the Soviet army are paying off for nautilus.

Vic- you'll meet Satoshi, no problem. Lola isn't even a club. It's this really trendy bar that holds 200 people max, w/ a lot of chill beds and stuff. There is a small DJ booth that is on the same level as the dance floor. Plus, word is that Satoshi is like the nicest guy ever, he's always huggin' everyone and dancin' w/ all the clubbers. That should be a nice party.

Vic- you'll meet Satoshi, no problem. Lola isn't even a club. It's this really trendy bar that holds 200 people max, w/ a lot of chill beds and stuff. There is a small DJ booth that is on the same level as the dance floor. Plus, word is that Satoshi is like the nicest guy ever, he's always huggin' everyone and dancin' w/ all the clubbers. That should be a nice party.

oh yeah,..didnt we tell you, or post it up? anyway, when he was here backin January (I think) after his set we saw him right smack in the middle of the dance floor with Saeed (another that also wanders all over Buzz when he's there) listening to Creamers set. We went over and said hello. Then shady asked him if he would sign his underware and thats when they proceeded to head back into the dj booth.

More importantly where did he get that phat jacket? (me want)

Hahaha... This was the first thought that crossed my mind when i approached him. I have no clue what brand it was. Grrrr, i guess i have to track him down again and ask him:D .

He really seemed like a nice guy, kinda shy even. When i asked him to take a pic with us, I'd say he was "eager" to do it...I guess he appreciated the fact that someone knows him in that place, cause i can guarantee that 95% of the people did not know or care who the DJ was.

Originally posted by nautilus60

I guess he appreciated the fact that someone knows him in that place, cause i can guarantee that 95% of the people did not know or care who the DJ was.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

definitly it couldve been a possibility...maybe at the end of the night all the poeple in te dj booth area were thinkning, "look lets go stand with the guy in the cool jacket and ask him where he got it."

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

definitly it couldve been a possibility...maybe at the end of the night all the poeple in te dj booth area were thinkning, "look lets go stand with the guy in the cool jacket and ask him where he got it."

Like i said: 95 % had no clue, so people in the DJ booth were the 5% who did know who he was.

Vic, I'm on your side here. What with all the excitement and noise and flashing lights, you were probably just a little confused. I'm sure you meant to rub your butt on Superchumbo and not Shady. I mean really, you could rub your butt on Shady any day, right?

Originally posted by nourishment

Vic, I'm on your side here. What with all the excitement and noise and flashing lights, you were probably just a little confused. I'm sure you meant to rub your butt on Superchumbo and not Shady. I mean really, you could rub your butt on Shady any day, right?

well zaguero is the one behind shady and they both seem to have happy faces on...in factthe y look REALLY happy, so i dunno what was going on there. And Zaguero was trying to hook up with a rabdom asian dude as on eof the pics clearly depicts.

please, remind me not to take a group pic with you all that includes Scott Henry or John Tab :mad:

Are you implying that they are...you know..."ambigiously gay duo"...not that theres anything wrong with it...its just that i keep reading and hearing stuff about that, but not really sure if its true.

oh brother.....and this is a slow day on the CP board and I'm getting burned :(

please, remind me not to take a group pic with you all that includes Scott Henry or John Tab :mad:

:D;)

Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please try to take a group picture with Scott Henry!!! Maybe while you distract him, I can rub my butt on him.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Are you implying that they are...you know..."ambigiously gay duo"...not that theres anything wrong with it...its just that i keep reading and hearing stuff about that, but not really sure if its true.

yup, what youve heard is true.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Jroo and Brian. Jroo finally got off the stage, and now he's gonna go mac it to this chick. But he's trying to decide whether he should take his shirt off first or not.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh:

Guest jroo

well, it was a great time had by all! two thumbs up, great holiday fun! i wouldnt say fun for the whole family though. hey shady thanks for bringing your camera, what about the videos? can you post those? or email me them. those were pretty nice, and what type of camera do you have? i think that i want one really bad!!

Originally posted by jroo

well, it was a great time had by all! two thumbs up, great holiday fun! i wouldnt say fun for the whole family though. hey shady thanks for bringing your camera, what about the videos? can you post those? or email me them. those were pretty nice, and what type of camera do you have? i think that i want one really bad!!

I'm trying to figure out how to encode the video. It doesn't play very nicely in any of my apps, so I'm trying to see if there's a way to save it as a QT file. I'll let you know.

I've got the Canon Digital Elph S300. I got it cause it's the smallest digital camera that takes decent pics. I like being able to carry it around in my pocket and not having to look like a tourist. :D

Guest jroo

thanks for the random pic, i guess you didnt see the ***official thread*** label , you would think that after 56,785 posts you would know better. damn rookies.