Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
klohe

K or C in a club?

So my hunny and I were having a discussion the other day as to which you would prefer to bump in a club, K or Coke? I said Coke bc then I would have energy to dance and not be a slow fool stuck on a speaker....save the K for the afterparty @ home where it doesn't matter how stupid I become.....which do you prefer???

Originally posted by klohe

So my hunny and I were having a discussion the other day as to which you would prefer to bump in a club, K or Coke? I said Coke bc then I would have energy to dance and not be a slow fool stuck on a speaker....save the K for the afterparty @ home where it doesn't matter how stupid I become.....which do you prefer???

DEFIENTLY K.. without a doubt. i HATE coke.. All that shit does is make u fiend for more. Upper are wack cuz after u get high u just get all down and shit. And after you come off dowers you go up. K is defiently my drug of choice, in a club or out. :heart::):tongue:

I've had my most, how shall we say, mind expanding experiences on K. But coke is absolutely delicious... since I cant really roll anymore unless someone can hook me up w/bomb pills, I would say C in a club just for the marvelous energy... but K's place in my heart can never be replaced:(

As much as I love c, I'd have to choose k to do in a club.

Coke I do when Im at a lounge with a bunch of people and we're talking and having a good time.

I'd definitly do c at a club though if I had some k too lol

cause i just hate the fiening part of it

:mad::blown:

Originally posted by klohe

well i'd agree with you - C rules...i am surprised how many ppl here dislike c...is it a $$ issue? i mean it was once called the food of the gods...+ there's no c-hole...however i repect ppl who like dwners and trippy stuff...i prefer to stay 'clean' though...:D