Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djmickydeez

the BEST DJ and most Under-Rated dj in boston is:

___________________&_______________

as most know My time in bosTon was short...

2 years during college...

back then the djs were Manolo, Matty, DeSimone & bruno

while I didnt always agree...they were on top.

so who is it now????

I know I have a handful of friends up there that are pretty dope...

My vote for best DJ definitely goes out to Ali Ajami. His skills are just incredible. He's really on a different plane... even then a LOT of the big names. Give him some time and he'll start getting his name out there. Enjoy him as a local boy while you can.

As for under-rated... I've only heard him spin for a brief period, but I REALLY like AC (opener for Manolo at Rise)... he BLEW Manolo away last time I heard him (I won't get into Manolo... still playing Led Zepplin remixes :puke: )

Debo and Porter get my vote for best DJs. Porter is fantastic and his production skills just get better and better. Debo is just Debo, 'nuff said.

Josh Carl gets the nod for "unknown" (if that title is even appropriate). If only other DJs worked with the kind of class and respect he does, there wouldn't be 1/2 as much drama around this whole area.

Originally posted by a1wave

yeah debo and porter get my vote.. haven't geard ajami but he's spinning on the 29th after S&D... so it should be an awesome night!

Yeah, I think I might try to check out Ali at Rise too. A friend of mine was talking with him after his set on Friday and he gave him a comp. pass to Rise... not a bad deal!

6 hours of Sasha and Digweed + 5+ hours of Ali = :eek:

thanks for the love sully...

there are soooooo many phenomanal jocks right now.

there is, as always, alot of shiesters.

I think the sound in boston is changing right now...it will be interesting to see some of these young bucks rise up.

Im looking forward to it