Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos Gettin A Shorehouse???

I drove down Ocean Ave today and they are doin a BUNCH of work and construction at the old BELMAR ARCADE spot...so either the rumors are true & they are building an awesome summer house or they are just makin new high priced BS condos there..

I also hear that MTV was re-vampiong the old seaside MTV house from 2 years ago /....whichever or whatever.......

Pedalino......SHOUT OUT TO YOU BRO.....:D

1100 Ocean will always rock

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm not 100% sure, but I got the info from a reliable source that works for MTV, my boy Carson. He has worked with them for like 4 years and does some show called TLR are something like that.

Tell him Christine (he'll know her) & Johnnie B say HELLO:D

NAME DROPPER........LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by teresadf

I'm on 16th across the street from Tyco....lol....and Dunkin Donuts.

Pip and Tyco.....you guys are coming to our house for shots Memorial Day weekend. :D

if you say so sweetie.......;)

na, that sounds like a good plan for Memorial day weekend.......and how about every weekend :D

Belmar is lookin' sexxxxyyy this summer lol

Originally posted by tyco

that sounds like a good plan for Memorial day weekend.......and how about every weekend :D

I say every weekend!!!! Shots at our house!!! I can't wait for 16th Avenue this summer... tempkid also on 16th... :D guys we are going to be constantly drunk and having the best summer ever!!! We only have 2 more payments due on our shorehouse and then it will be almost time to MOVE IN!!!!!

I am in some serious NEED for summer to arrive. :drunk:

if you say so sweetie.......;)

na, that sounds like a good plan for Memorial day weekend.......and how about every weekend :D

Belmar is lookin' sexxxxyyy this summer lol

Every weekend sounds good to me! :drunk:

16th Ave is going to be out of control. I'm so excited. Summer is getting close! :D

Belmar is looking sexxxxxxxxxxy.....LOL!!!!! :D

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

3 bedroom, 3 story house in Seaside Park and a weekend get away in Lavallette with 5 bedrooms, 75 foot beach and on the water!!!!!!!!

JBR are you rich? lol ;)

btw, you're sig is friggin killing me! :D

JBR are you rich? lol ;)

btw, you're sig is friggin killing me! :D

you would think so, right? Maybe if you show you mug one of these weekends or during the summer, maybe you would find out.

The S S Park place is where I am living for the summer and then while the house in Lavallette is being renovated. Also, family in Lavallette and me stumpling in as they get home from church equals NO FUN!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

you would think so, right? Maybe if you show you mug one of these weekends or during the summer, maybe you would find out.

The S S Park place is where I am living for the summer and then while the house in Lavallette is being renovated. Also, family in Lavallette and me stumpling in as they get home from church equals NO FUN!!!!

ahh I see............

and my mug will def be seen this summer bro.........:D