Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tempkid

Follow me 2002

Originally posted by tempkid

This track is hot!

I heard it last week for the first time, does anybody know how long it's been out?

are you talking about Space Frog's "Follow Me", Pants and Corset remixes were released a few weeks ago on import

Or are you talking about the classic, Alyus - "Follow Me".. which is a vocal that is just perfect. And to boot, I even like JP's remix ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

This track is hot!

I heard it last week for the first time, does anybody know how long it's been out?

I had pants and corset for about 2 or 3 weeks, there is also a Mr. Bishi mix that I haven't heard yet.

Originally posted by saleen351

I had pants and corset for about 2 or 3 weeks, there is also a Mr. Bishi mix that I haven't heard yet.

Like I said it was released about 3 weeks ago. I still think the original FOLLOW ME of Space Frog's is the best one, a classic. Doesn't Tsettos play it over at Temptations? I couldn't tell ya.

Original Follow Me's:

Spacefrog

Aly-us

both still slammin' in my opinion...

circa 1996-1997

New remixes of the Spacefrog version of Follow Me, pants and corset and mr. bishi rmxs about 3 wks old (on Tidy Traxx)...relatively new.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

Like I said it was released about 3 weeks ago. I still think the original FOLLOW ME of Space Frog's is the best one, a classic. Doesn't Tsettos play it over at Temptations? I couldn't tell ya.

Tempts ain't open yet, therefore Denny could never of played it

Originally posted by saleen351

Tempts ain't open yet, therefore Denny could never of played it

Obviously Temps isn't open.

Actually for the past 3 summers, A-Tip (Anthony) said he has been playing, i thought you were a Temps regular, so maybe you would know.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

Obviously Temps isn't open.

Actually for the past 3 summers, A-Tip (Anthony) said he has been playing, i thought you were a Temps regular, so maybe you would know.

playing it once or twice a summer is not considered playing it. I've never heard it in there on any sat night but sunday he mixes it up a little, I hardly get there on a sunday.