Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum On 3/16

I ended up going... Lou Devito set sucked.. Playin tons of old tracks that have already been played to death for most of the night.. Last half hour from 130 to 2am was ok...

Crowd and dancefloor was really weak..

Gotta lose the lame club dancers up top on the stage lookin area or spend some more money on people worth looking at up there...

Arrived at 11:45 and paid 15 bucks admission(rediculous), drinks anywhere from 6 to 7 bucks... Should be half price on a weak sat night in that club..

But, we were with 2 hottest ladies in the club that night anyway so I still had a great time....

:D

Originally posted by xcracker

I ended up going... Lou Devito set sucked..

Crowd and dancefloor was really weak..

Gotta lose the lame club dancers

Arrived at 11:45 and paid 15 bucks admission(rediculous), drinks anywhere from 6 to 7 bucks... Should be half price on a weak sat night in that club..

But, we were with 2 hottest ladies in the club that night anyway so I still had a great time....

:D

hey xcracker be careful .... last time i posted a "HATE" thread about Platinum, i got attacked by their support group.

just know that i feel your pain though - ok !!!

I MUST SAY THIS NOTHING IMPRESSES ME ABOUT DEVITO ACCEPT FOR HIS CD'S , WHICH IF YOU HEAR HIM LIVE HE TRY'S TO DUPLICATE. WHY ON EARTH WOULD PLATINUM HAVE HIM ONCE A MONTH IS BEYOND ME. IF DEVITO READS THIS STICK TO R.S.L. FRIDAYS FOR KTU AT LEAST YOULL HAVE THE COMMERCIAL CROWD GO TO HEAR YOU , STAY AWAY FROM GIG'S THAT YOU ARE A HEADLINER!!!!!