Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BoyFriend

f0xyminx

hey cp people, i missed all you guys!!!!!

Glad to see we've got ... and bump in order

i've been away for a while, i've been trying to date again...it's not working out

guys go after me for my pussy and not for the long haul

not that i expect a ring on my finger, but i'm lookin for a special someone who won't hurt me, whatever, it's all very frustrating

so so lonely~~~

:hey:

Originally posted by f0xyminx

where can i meet a nice guy, just one?

Lots of nice guys out there, including quite a few on these boards.

It's really about knowing what you want and finding what really makes you happy.

A nice guy isn't always enough, you know?

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: Don't worry..theres a lot of nice guys out there and xpander is right there is a lot of nice ones on this board...and trust me you can meet guys in the strangest of ways

I can definitely agree with this one.

Originally posted by f0xyminx

guys go after me for my pussy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im sorry but that was just fuckin funny shit the way you said that.

But yea plenty of nice guys on this board.

Cept for quoth, he is a fuckin shitface leprechaun. you don't want him.

Quoth beat me to the punch on that one. What exactly does that mean? Do you have some sort of magical vagina? Does it sing? Ooh, a singing vagina, I just intrigued myself. Although I have endured extremely painful monologue for a girls body before, I can not ever remember saying "that girl has a slamming Pus".

Originally posted by boywonder77

Quoth beat me to the punch on that one. What exactly does that mean? Do you have some sort of magical vagina? Does it sing?

The only way i would go after her pussy is if that shit was diamond or gold plated and when i would fuck it, would turn my dick into 24 karat gold.

Originally posted by quoth

The only way i would go after her pussy is if that shit was diamond or gold plated and when i would fuck it, would turn my dick into 24 karat gold.

:laugh:

no it does not sing, no diamonds or gold, shit u guys are funny

i don't mind being desired at all, shit there's plenty of guys that i love just for their dick, don't get me wrong,

it's just that disappointment you feel when you start really liking someone and then realize, shit, he's only talking to me cuz he wants sum pussy and not bc he acutally has feelings for me

note to quoth...i think you like my pussy even though its not diamond or gold plated;)

Originally posted by quoth

love...

a key to the gate of her soul and a ticket to the inside of her pants...

something like that...sounds cynical but oh so true...

Originally posted by avalondon3

Instead of a pic of your pus, how about a pic of your face or body....Maybe u can get a date that way or something??

True that Avalondon3

But no matter what u look like F0xyminx I'm sure love will come your way. Most of the time it takes a lot longer for the good ones.:cool: