Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it wrong to have more than one gf?

t0nythelover

yeah the second one would be pissed, upset, hurt, disappointed (all of hte above)

as long as both know about the other and dont have issues, then its not cheating. but if you are not honest and open wiht all parties.... watch out for the shit to hit the fan :blown:

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah the second one would be pissed, upset, hurt, disappointed (all of hte above)

as long as both know about the other and dont have issues, then its not cheating. but if you are not honest and open wiht all parties.... watch out for the shit to hit the fan :blown:

exactly...GF/BF is a strong term to some of us ;) lol...you can DATE more than one, but be sure to tell them about each other or that that there are others or you will eventually slip up and lose them both...

Originally posted by boywonder77

It's not any easier with just one. Have fun til you get caught. Then deny it and pick one.

EXACTLY!! Now I wouldn't do it myself, but my little brother is the master at juggling girls. As God as my witness, he had 9 at the same time...think he's only juggling 4 or 5 right now. He only got caught once, because he was seeing 2 of them in the same dorm he was in - it still took them 4 months to find out. He uses 7 different email address and has 3 differnt phone numbers - almost foolproof! He's one slick bastard.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

if the first gf knows abou tthe one that came later but the later one doesnt know bout the first one could the second consider it cheating if she came later? im so confused right now.

OMG..This sounds sooo familiar!..I swear I've been on&off with the ex so much, then with a new girl...Why do I do it?!?!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

if the first gf knows abou tthe one that came later but the later one doesnt know bout the first one could the second consider it cheating if she came later? im so confused right now.

So basically you're asking: Is it okay to be up front with one girl but at the same time lie and be a complete dickhead to another one?

You can't be serious.

Originally posted by tastyt

And men wonder why women think they're assholes. :blank:

no, we know. its because a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. there are plenty of guys out there who will treat you nicly and take care of you, but those arnt the ones out picking up on girls.

the skumbag guys are the guys who are always out there tring to 'get some' (and you know thats all they want) then when they break up with you after you have sex, you wonder why.

bottom line - find good men, and they will treat you good

have skumbags find you, and you will be treated like shit

ok killa u know the situation with me...who could forget the met?!?!? anyway u remember the situation was kinda similar to ursall im gonna say is playa the grass is always greener on the other side but if both are cool then by all means playa do ur thing (i wish i didn t make the mistake i did back then :cry: ...oh well live an learn) let her know

ok killa u know the situation with me...who could forget the met?!?!? anyway u remember the situation was kinda similar to ursall im gonna say is playa the grass is always greener on the other side but if both are cool then by all means playa do ur thing (i wish i didn t make the mistake i did back then :cry: ...oh well live an learn) let her know or if anything make it an open relationship then u won t have to worry bout feelin guilty

ok just so you all dont think im an asshole let me tell you what happened. the first girl who ive been dating for over a year and a half knows about the second girl and doesnt care, and no she does not want to see other men. the second girl wanted me to be her man but now says she wants me to be "the other man" while she dates other dudes. looks like i got my cake and can eat it too without looking like an asshole in front of the ladies. phew!

So why can't you tell her then that you are seeing someone else too?

I mean if she is seeing other guys and you are the "other man" than the same should go for you too. Just be honest about everything and you should be save to get bitten in the ass later on.

Now a question for my prude understanding. If everyone is seeing other people anyway...why do you call it girlfriend-boyfriend????? I mean isn't that why you guys have all those differentiations like dating, seeing, bf/gf....so you can have multiple partner at once and be all happy and ok about it???? :confused:

Originally posted by flying_high

So why can't you tell her then that you are seeing someone else too?

I mean if she is seeing other guys and you are the "other man" than the same should go for you too. Just be honest about everything and you should be save to get bitten in the ass later on.

Now a question for my prude understanding. If everyone is seeing other people anyway...why do you call it girlfriend-boyfriend????? I mean isn't that why you guys have all those differentiations like dating, seeing, bf/gf....so you can have multiple partner at once and be all happy and ok about it???? :confused:

yep...