Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez

If you missed Eddie on saturday @ XS, you could come and here him at platinum on saturday the 23rd.

ALEN ASH - MILLENIA

PRESENTS

SuPeR SeXy saturdays @ PLATINUM

DRESS TO STIMULATE

music will be provided by

remixer/producer

EDDIE BAEZ

21 & over

FREE ADMISSION

ON MILLENIA GUEST LIST.

doors open @ 9pm

for Guestlist & VIP table reservations call

732-207-3222 or email @ MILLENIABOOKINGS@AOL.COM

WWW.MILLENIAPROMOTION.COM

Originally posted by milleniapro

hey barbiegirl why wont you just get a life instead of bashing people or other clubs.

why won't you just get HOOKED on phonics and then i won't have to bash you or the way that you spell

this is a message board - show me where in the rules it says NO POSTING OF OPINIONS allowed ??

I didn't realize this board was makesureyouspellright.com. Barbiegirl if you want to be so damn particular you should capitalize the beginning of your sentences, stop writing run on sentences, and always capitalize I.

One more thing, tunnelbandit something is only as stupid as the person judging it.

:eek::D:laugh:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

lala..I'M A BARBIEGIRL IN THE BARBIE WORLD...blah blah

WAKEP UP HONEY..its obvious that you have a problem with Platinum point made. The place isn't gonna die without you. So continue on with yourself, and your opinions.

:D

isn't that what i have been doing - continuing on with myself and my opinions ??

this is a message board - it's used to post thought, opinions, rumors, promotions ... pretty much anything you damn feel like.

so if i want to post how what i like and dislike well than i have to say that continuing on with my opinions wouldn't you ???