Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man Sex Sounds

marcid21

Do you ladies ever get totally turned off when you hear your man moan during the deed????

Call me insensitive...but I think that a man whining and moaning like a puppy dog is so f'n gay!!!! Manly grunts and dirty talk are all cool....but leave the whimpering to us, huh....

:::justbabbling:::

Are you serious? Don't you like to hear how good you're making him feel? :confused:

I FUCKING LOVE IT when I hear my guy moan! Any moan of his is likely to be followed by a louder moan from me, it turns me on sooo much! Moan, whimper, beg, it's all good, anything to show me I'm driving him insane! :drunk:

Originally posted by marcid21

Do you ladies ever get totally turned off when you hear your man moan during the deed????

Call me insensitive...but I think that a man whining and moaning like a puppy dog is so f'n gay!!!! Manly grunts and dirty talk are all cool....but leave the whimpering to us, huh....

:::justbabbling:::

were already trying to hold out on cumming so it will last longer for you, and now you are going to put more on our minds?? you girls have no idea how lucky you are to be able to relax and enjoy sex. not that we dont enjoy it, but you know what i mean.

Originally posted by momadance

were already trying to hold out on cumming so it will last longer for you, and now you are going to put more on our minds?? you girls have no idea how lucky you are to be able to relax and enjoy sex. not that we dont enjoy it, but you know what i mean.

Actually, not really..no, I don't know what you mean. All I'm saying is...Leave the whimpering to my puppy dog. Of course I like feedback...but there are just some guys that belt out songs like a schoolgirl when they're cumming....and to me, that's just a turnoff.

And PS....Me, Personally...I don't sit back and relax during sex....In case you missed some of my previous posts...I'm still on a mission for my first true ORGASM (sp?).

...I'm still on a mission for my first true ORGASM (sp?).

No well no wonder your all pissy about the guy

sounding like he's getting off through out

the entire ride...

Trust me..

once you get your big "O" you won't care if

he wimpers, moans or sounds like Elmo in bed!

Actually, not really..no, I don't know what you mean. All I'm saying is...Leave the whimpering to my puppy dog. Of course I like feedback...but there are just some guys that belt out songs like a schoolgirl when they're cumming....and to me, that's just a turnoff.

ok i understand how you dont like some sounds, and thats just fine, but the poor guy cant even make the sounds that com out naturly, thats just sad for him, poor guy.

And PS....Me, Personally...I don't sit back and relax during sex....In case you missed some of my previous posts...I'm still on a mission for my first true ORGASM (sp?).

i hope (for you orgasms sake) you heard what you just said. The reason you are not having an orgasm is because you are trying to hard.

moaning from a guy really turns me on

guys act so rough and aggressive all the time, a little role reversal empowers me

i like making him so weak that he can't even put out a manly grunt, just whimpering for more.....

purrrrr, i'm gettin hot thinkin about it