Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Awkward Sexual Situations..

marcid21

Tell your tale here.....we know we've all had em'....let's all have a good laugh.....

Mine was a couple years ago....I think I was around like 18 or 19... and me and my friend got drunk and ended up fooling around....So we were talking and what not while he was rounding 3rd base....and out of no where he's like "coochie coochie coooooooo".....in a realy cutsey baby voice....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG...that was enough to make me like......EWWW.....so whatever...needless to say our friendship was a tad effected by his moronic behavior....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about when you've been drinking for over 15 hours, hook up with a girl at a party, take her in the bathroom to fuck her, and then find out that all of that alcohol has rendered your dick useless. Not only were we both disappointed, but then she tells me that her b/f is at the party. That night sucked on so many levels.

Originally posted by heretic909

How about when you've been drinking for over 15 hours, hook up with a girl at a party, take her in the bathroom to fuck her, and then find out that all of that alcohol has rendered your dick useless. Not only were we both disappointed, but then she tells me that her b/f is at the party. That night sucked on so many levels.

That sounds like the story of my life....except I'm single and usually on the receiving end...

<~~~limp dick magnet

This was like 3 years ago...his parents were at work ...then while we're gettin into it..his father walks into the bedroom and says "we're goin out to eat tonight, they let me off early." I almost had a heat attack..it was sooo bad

So I`ve never had a limp dick episode but..............

In college, I got passed around a group three friends, each on a different month. My last hook up in the group of friends was one I didn particuliarly care for, but I was drunk and after she got words of encouragement for the last friend I`d hooked up with, on how easy it was to seduce.......we wound up in her bed! She was giving me one of the worst blow jobs I`ve ever had......AND I FELL ASLEEP RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE! HAHA......She was pissed the next morning!

Most awkward sexual situation probably occurred when I was a stripper. The club I worked at had both men and women dancing there, and there was a married couple who worked with me there. They had a fairly open relationship and I had fooled around with each of them independently, but not both at the same time. One night, one of my coworkers handed me a couple of gellies a few hours before we were closing up, and since the place was dead anyway, I took them right there like a total moron. Needless to say, by the time the place closed up, I was unable to drive home, so the guy offered me a lift to go hang out at their place for a while.

So we drive about 20 minutes over to their place, whereupon I discovered their playstation. I started playing tetris for a bit, and they approached me with the idea that we should play strip tetris. My brain's not quite functioning properly, and we're all strippers anyway, so I figure why the hell not, might be fun.

Tetris has always been my game...I've never met anyone who could beat me in a round of 5, so it didn't really bother me that I started off with less clothes than everyone else. Even in my altered state, I knew I could whoop some ass, and then I did. After a 2 hour long tetris marathon, I looked over and there were two naked people sitting next to me. The guy stood up and his penis looked like some kind of little alien dangling from his crotchal region. He says "hey, we're going to make some movies, why don't you come up and join us." I looked him up and down, I looked his wife up and down, whereupon I replied "Take me back to my car".

I haven't done acid since. (2 years and counting...)

• 1 month later...

*eyes brickhouse* negative associations suck.

i've had lots of awkward moments, and not all of them easy to laugh off. the worst was actually sort of similar to brickhouse's because it involved a substance, a couple, and a couple getting too hot and heavy for me so that i felt excluded and freaked out.

-Well, it was about 4-5 year ago when i was 14 and i was about to lose my virginity. Well, i was VERY nervous since i didn't know the guy and i got so nervous i sort of didn't know what to do. So he takes off my panties and I'm just laying there with my legs together. And he's just like "Ummmm.... are you ok?" And I'm like "Sure, what's wrong?" And he's like "Well, your legs are sort of together." And I was just like "Ohhhhhh, my bad." Surprisingly, the sex wasn't that bad b/c i did try to make up for my mistake. However, I'm sure he's had better.

-My other pretty awkward situation that i can think of recently (altho there are more) was about 3-4 months ago. I was at a party and got SOOO wasted on VODKA and i also smoked up that some guys got me into a room and i started dancing and stripping and lap-dancing them individually. Then, some guys just took their dicks out of their pants and literally put it in my mouth. So me, in my extremely wasted condition, I started sucking (or whatever I was doing) and they're like complaing "WTF I can't get hard, shit I'm so wasted i can't get hard and here I have this bitch with my dick in her mouth." Then my best friend has the nerve to fuck me! Well, needless to say, i completely don't remember the rest of the night, and now I'm alot mroe careful about my alcohol intake since I definately do NOT want a repeat of that night.

Originally posted by ellinita

-Well, it was about 4-5 year ago when i was 14 and i was about to lose my virginity. Well, i was VERY nervous since i didn't know the guy and i got so nervous i sort of didn't know what to do. So he takes off my panties and I'm just laying there with my legs together. And he's just like "Ummmm.... are you ok?" And I'm like "Sure, what's wrong?" And he's like "Well, your legs are sort of together." And I was just like "Ohhhhhh, my bad." Surprisingly, the sex wasn't that bad b/c i did try to make up for my mistake. However, I'm sure he's had better.

-My other pretty awkward situation that i can think of recently (altho there are more) was about 3-4 months ago. I was at a party and got SOOO wasted on VODKA and i also smoked up that some guys got me into a room and i started dancing and stripping and lap-dancing them individually. Then, some guys just took their dicks out of their pants and literally put it in my mouth. So me, in my extremely wasted condition, I started sucking (or whatever I was doing) and they're like complaing "WTF I can't get hard, shit I'm so wasted i can't get hard and here I have this bitch with my dick in her mouth." Then my best friend has the nerve to fuck me! Well, needless to say, i completely don't remember the rest of the night, and now I'm alot mroe careful about my alcohol intake since I definately do NOT want a repeat of that night.

no offense babe but if that was shit i'd done i wouldn't post it for everyone to read. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jy

no offense babe but if that was shit i'd done i wouldn't post it for everyone to read. :rolleyes:

Yea.... you're definately right hunn, but i was indeed in an extremely wasted condition not knowing WTF i was doing or where i was (I'm surprised i remembered anything). I mean if i was sober, I wouldn't even THINK of doing anything like that at all!!!

Yea.... you're definately right hunn, but i was indeed in an extremely wasted condition not knowing WTF i was doing or where i was (I'm surprised i remembered anything). I mean if i was sober, I wouldn't even THINK of doing anything like that at all!!!

so being "Wasted" is an excuse to have some random guy shove his cock in your mouth?

Originally posted by jy

so being "Wasted" is an excuse to have some random guy shove his cock in your mouth?

What else was i supposed to do?? I was only 18, he was 22 or 23, was i supposed to be like "Oh excuse me but what are you doing??" He was way bigger than me and drunk as well so anything i actually did say against the act or what i wanted to say would have no effect on him whatsoever. Believe me, i SOOO did NOT want to what I did. :(

What else was i supposed to do?? I was only 18, he was 22 or 23, was i supposed to be like "Oh excuse me but what are you doing??" He was way bigger than me and drunk as well so anything i actually did say against the act or what i wanted to say would have no effect on him whatsoever. Believe me, i SOOO did NOT want to what I did. :(

You should have some friends there to stick up for ya and whoop that dude's ass!

so then you get up and walk the fuck away.

I don't care if the guy was 23 or 43 if you didn't want to do it then you should have just gotten up and taken off.

vader, if she was taken advantage of she should SPEAK UP (i mean besides on CP) and do something about it... because even if you're intoxicated it doesn't make it "okay" to let someone take advantage of u. it can't and shouldn't be explained away that way!

Originally posted by jy

so then you get up and walk the fuck away.

I don't care if the guy was 23 or 43 if you didn't want to do it then you should have just gotten up and taken off.

I agree What the............. U mean to say u found nothing wrong withthat situation, 3 penis's on your mouth............... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So when we hanging out?? ;)

i dont know you at all, but from the story you told here this sounds like you could have been raped. just b/c a guy is bigger than you isnt an excuse to take advantage of you. what else were you supposed to do? - tell him to get off of you, have a friend of yours step in, push him off of you :(

skanky :rolleyes:

they couldnt get hard & they were in a room with a girl teasing them & sucking their dicks, sounds kinda weird...

Not to jump on the bashing train. . .but

i find it rather odd that she had a "best friend" in the room and he did not help her out in the position she put herself in but instead, fucked her. . .some friend

Girl priorities first. . .no one gets that wasted to not be able to think at least a bit clearly. . .and did he "fuck you" without protection? Did you even know these guys with "cocks in your mouth"? Where were your girl friends?

I wouldnt be suprised if you have some kind of disease. . .check yourself out for your sake hun. We dont need another one to bite the dust.

. . you are the reason women are afraid to come forward after they've been violated . . do us a favor and forget to procreate. . .

Originally posted by clubkat

Not to jump on the bashing train. . .but

i find it rather odd that she had a "best friend" in the room and he did not help her out in the position she put herself in but instead, fucked her. . .some friend

Girl priorities first. . .no one gets that wasted to not be able to think at least a bit clearly. . .and did he "fuck you" without protection? Did you even know these guys with "cocks in your mouth"? Where were your girl friends?

I wouldnt be suprised if you have some kind of disease. . .check yourself out for your sake hun. We dont need another one to bite the dust.

that was my point exactly but it seems that everyone gives me a hard time when I make a comment.

there is no excuse for being put in that situation, it's your choice. If you've been drinking, rolling or whatever you've got to be with people you trust. That's the first priority. Going out is fun but it's also fucking dangerous and unfortunately you can't trust anyone.

I'm sorry to say but you wont get any sympathy from me because you could of just walked away..