Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

The Dreaded Curse!!!!!

....this curse...called the EX.......it never goes away eh???

I just found out my ex is putting a damper on my Memorial Day weekend plans... A bunch of us were getting together and going to VA Beach....and my ex caught wind of it and somehow landed himself an invitation.

I still try and keep a good rapore (sp) w/ the guy....but spending like almost 6 days with the guy is gonna be murder...not to mention all the self restraint I'm gonna have to pack!!!!

:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad:

Originally posted by marcid21

....this curse...called the EX.......it never goes away eh???

I just found out my ex is putting a damper on my Memorial Day weekend plans... A bunch of us were getting together and going to VA Beach....and my ex caught wind of it and somehow landed himself an invitation.

I still try and keep a good rapore (sp) w/ the guy....but spending like almost 6 days with the guy is gonna be murder...not to mention all the self restraint I'm gonna have to pack!!!!

:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad:

Do your best to make it work, I know, much easier said than done..

Originally posted by vision

take someone with you

this is the problem...I'm pretty much single at the moment...and a couple of people I'd want to take with me are already going....there's between 10-15 of us that are going to be going....

I know it's too late to back out....and I just have to deal...but WTF...can anyone say "time to move on"????:rolleyes: