Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jewelry Yes? No?

I don't care for jewelry much. I've been wearing the same pair of small gold hoop earrings since I got my ears pierced like 10 or 12 years ago! The other two things I wear all the time are a watch (go Fossil!) and a jade on a silver chain (for good luck; a lot of people ask me about it). I actually feel uncomfortable wearing rings because I'm not used to the feeling.

Yeah, I don't like jewelry on guys, especially big ass gold or silver chains with medallions the size of god.... that stuff is so corny and gaudy.

:hat:

Originally posted by dibs

Usually don't leave the house without my earrings, bracelet, watch, rings, and necklace. And all of it white gold, don't like yellow gold. I make sure I look good.

Same here...Never was big on yellow gold. As for guys, some stuff looks good, a watch or 1 necklace, but not the guys with the huge chains and big earings. Doesnt matter how much it costs, it doesnt look good when all 50 are hanging around your neck! :tongue:

Originally posted by jl800

1 necklace/1 bracelet is aight...huge medallions with dollars signs, NOT NO BUT HELL NO...candy beads made from a special friend is cool...i'll probably show yall 1 sometimes...AIGHT THEN IM OUT...CIAO.:cool::drunk:

Huge Medallians with dollar signs. LMAO!!:laugh: :laugh: I once saw a guy with one of those on and he was walkin around like he was the shit. It was the funniest thing!!

Originally posted by dibs

Huge Medallians with dollar signs. LMAO!!:laugh: :laugh: I once saw a guy with one of those on and he was walkin around like he was the shit. It was the funniest thing!!

:laugh: Cause u damn well know that most of those medallions are plaque neways. :coo: :drunk:

Yeah I wear two rings both 2 colours of gold and one with an inserted diamond. I also wear a handmate 3 colours of gold neckless I bought in Turkey, so the gold ain't that shiny. Most of the time I wear a Seiko Chronograph and a bracelett from Emile Pequinet, he's my fav. designer of jewelry, but when I go diving I switch to a Citizen dive watch.