Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laid - No More Games (rivera Mix) <--- Jp Id Sickk

sadelb

ok this is a song jp plays a lot that nobody could really id that i talked to. finally got it from a dj friend. does anybody have a really clean version of this song. song is insane. i heard he played it at avolon a few weeks ago. not sure though. i cant expalin this song. i have a 5 minute version of it though. siiiiccckkk absolutely sick i love it

Originally posted by roninmess

sounds like manufactory or visa versa

sadelb's post made no fuckin sence whatsoever and this djcalvin kat said he has that 13 min on vinyl and tranza pointed out to everyone that hes a fuckin bean shooter cuz that mix isnt the full rivera so where does manufactory come in the picture:confused:

Originally posted by inyourdreams

sadelb's post made no fuckin sence whatsoever and this djcalvin kat said he has that 13 min on vinyl and tranza pointed out to everyone that hes a fuckin bean shooter cuz that mix isnt the full rivera so where does manufactory come in the picture:confused:

the syth of the song. they r the same. thats all. Just observing

Originally posted by inyourdreams

why doesnt my post make sense, i have a four and a half minute version i think the song is hot. lol. wow u really cant say anything on this board can u. wow. lmao.

people who have nothin better to do but talk shit should

:blown:

Originally posted by djustinh

Ding Ding Ding

------

Round 2

------

:tongue:

hhah yeah ur def. right. i dunno people on this board always talkin like they know so much bout music. i feel the people that talk shit are the ones thatt know nothin. :laugh:

Originally posted by sadelb

hhah yeah ur def. right. i dunno people on this board always talkin like they know so much bout music. i feel the people that talk shit are the ones thatt know nothin. :laugh:

OMFG S*H*U*T* U*P* and get a CLUE! city sounds woot woot:laugh: :rolleyes::blown: should i rip GTI and send it out so everyone thinks I'm fuckin cool???:laugh:

Originally posted by tranza

Why dont you jump off a bridge.. :idea:

good one man... you can't even post observations or opinions in here without your majastey coming down on you.

The 2 songs have something whether it is a synth or something else the same, and its a fact. I'm done here.

Originally posted by roninmess

good one man... you can't even post observations or opinions in here without your majastey coming down on you.

The 2 songs have something whether it is a synth or something else the same, and its a fact. I'm done here.

lol, ur so right, maybe 1/4 of inyourdreams and tranza's posts are about music if that.

Originally posted by kewl224

lol, ur so right, maybe 1/4 of inyourdreams and tranza's posts are about music if that.

Yea ok.. I am 100% music all the time.. I post a top 10 for everyone every single week and I id tracks for people and I'm constantly talking about new music so you people have something to look out for..

Since you only have 31 posts you wouldnt know about all that you fucking dousche bag.. Keep your mouth shut Kewl Guy cuz you obviously dont know wtf your talking about..