Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official pre-WMC party at Buzz rollcall***

Kuro

Originally posted by sauvee88

So long as Raver got me a ticket, I'm in..... gonna be a shitty Thurs though. But I think they're worth it!!!!! Crank - where's Malanee?? Did you give her boy cooties again :mad:

Hey, I'm fine and healthy. With all that water sharing going on last saturday, who knows... and what was up with that! The Edge closed all the bars at 3 and you couldn't even get or buy water after that. That really pissed me off.

The Edge closed all the bars at 3 and you couldn't even get or buy water after that. That really pissed me off.

Really?? I just kept filling up my water bottle at the tap, like normal. Oh, yeah...... water sharing........ oops!!! :D

Ah, I was just pickin on you anyways. :D

Hooray for Wed!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

So long as Raver got me a ticket, I'm in..... gonna be a shitty Thurs though. But I think they're worth it!!!!! Crank - where's Malanee?? Did you give her boy cooties again :mad:

Yes - Crank gave me boy cooties AGAIN! I think he's trying to get me all sick before WMC so I can't have any fun w/ the man sluts down in Miami! :(

Guest jroo

hahaha, well, unfortunetly i dont think that i'll be able to make it, i have to go a little ways down south today and spend the night and work up until like 9 or ten tomorrow night as well. i swear, i used to do nothing at work, and now im doing everything but nothing, they could have broken me in a little better, instead of trying to break my back, the bastards.

Originally posted by andre9000

i am going, but my advice to all who plan on raiding the bar: do so early, cause they might close it at 1am like they did for Sasha on Sunday night a few months back....

i'lll strat drinking at work

Originally posted by therunner

WED?? You're shittin' me cause I always work on the weekends, there is NO WAY that there could be a party on a WED when I have thur off.

Tomorrow's your lucky day.

maybe:

from 9-until back room opens: bleachers next to the back bar in the front room.

time that back room opens-11: in front of teh dj area in the back room.

11pm: hallway to the bathroom in the backroom.

kinda sux that its a wednesday, 'cos this line up is prime to get mangled.

Originally posted by vicman

maybe:

from 9-until back room opens: bleachers next to the back bar in the front room.

time that back room opens-11: in front of teh dj area in the back room.

11pm: hallway to the bathroom in the backroom.

kinda sux that its a wednesday, 'cos this line up is prime to get mangled.

Yeah, and since I have no classes Thursdays or Fridays and spring break is next week, Spring Break begins at 6:45 for me tomorrow, but I think I'll stay sober anyway. And you have miami to look forward to.