Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official pre-WMC party at Buzz rollcall***

Kuro

Originally posted by crank47

Anyone going to Yoshi tomorrow to catch Sander (6-8)?

I was considering it, but I have clas from 5:30 - 6:45 in Baltimore tomorrow and I haven't decided if I'm skipping class or not yet.

Originally posted by Kuro

Yeah, and since I have no classes Thursdays or Fridays and spring break is next week, Spring Break begins at 6:45 for me tomorrow, but I think I'll stay sober anyway. And you have miami to look forward to.

can you believe I havent really done any shit since new years? & i've cut my drinking alot in the past few months all for wmc, to lower my tolerance. i just dont want to imagine how the hell i'm gunna end up after next week.

by the way, wmc will be my last hurrah..i'll still get drunk, but i'm cutting the :roll:

no i really am going. i don't know why i chose that smiley. i dunno. . .you all are going to kill me for saying this, but i'm getting bored w/progessive house. . .it's starting to feel . . .formulaic, all the same. . . maybe i'm just listening to too much of it, and shady's mixes are like overkill (;) j/p, i really dug those mixes though). . .i don't know. . .i haven't really been keeping up w/any techno either. . .lately i've been going to parties more to just be w/friends than the music. . . this is usually when i retreat back to deep house and start all over, dust off some larry heard and frankie knuckles. . .

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by scratchapella

no i really am going. i don't know why i chose that smiley. i dunno. . .you all are going to kill me for saying this, but i'm getting bored w/progessive house. . .it's starting to feel . . .formulaic, all the same. . . maybe i'm just listening to too much of it, and shady's mixes are like overkill (;) j/p, i really dug those mixes though). . .i don't know. . .i haven't really been keeping up w/any techno either. . .lately i've been going to parties more to just be w/friends than the music. . . this is usually when i retreat back to deep house and start all over, dust off some larry heard and frankie knuckles. . .

Girl you are so indie! Next you'll be listening to underground kraftwerk

I totally feel you! Well, except for the house roots thing. But I've been really bored lately! I've seen some good shows and Saturday was nice for a change. But nothing has set me on fire lately! Actually - I've been listening to this house mix that DJ Apple gave me and totally grooving on it. But I'm not sure I could dance to it! *sigh*

Anyway - I'm feeling you, Scratch! Maybe WMC will bring the excitment back!

Originally posted by malanee

I totally feel you! Well, except for the house roots thing. But I've been really bored lately! I've seen some good shows and Saturday was nice for a change. But nothing has set me on fire lately! Actually - I've been listening to this house mix that DJ Apple gave me and totally grooving on it. But I'm not sure I could dance to it! *sigh*

i've been listening to some breaks lately (since scratch and kuro talk about it i decided to pay attention to breaks more) and i kinda like breaks...still consider myslef an infant on thebreak department..in fact i'm still wearing diapers in teh break department, i know some breaks are gunna be at wmc.

Originally posted by aquaman

I AM GOING !!!!!

Pappa is at 10.00

Nick 12.00

Sander the man 2.00

ISTA

wtf?!?! Sander is the last one? warren should be the last one, save the best for last :D

cool aquaman, if you can make it to the meetup, thatll be great

A lot of people say they're getting bored with progressive house. I think part of the reason is just too much of it. Too many DJs playing the same tracks week in and week out, worldwide. That's why I've been so exuberant about techno and why I like to check out breaks. It's just a nice change. Hell I even want to hear more trance.

TEE. . . Trans Euro Express :D

you're coming on wednesday right?

Jeezuz! Yeah I'm like totally getting back into Cali Valley Happy Hardcore! It's the music of the future. j/k

I'll be there on Wednesday, but the the real million dollar question is where is the pre and after party?!~

Originally posted by malanee

Maybe it's time to cut way back on clubbing and listen to some different stuff for a few weeks. Wait until I almost forget how fun it can be. Since Cattaneo's not coming I can stop clubbing for all of April until Howells comes.

Originally posted by crownroyal

Jeezuz! Yeah I'm like totally getting back into Cali Valley Happy Hardcore! It's the music of the future. j/k

I'll be there on Wednesday, but the the real million dollar question is where is the pre and after party?!~

Don't forget to beg Crown Royal to come! In fact - a personal phone call from Scratch herself will do! ;)

Wish I could be there guys!

dayamn. . .someone's being hardcore, it's just a weeknight, right?:tongue: for real though, who has to go to work the next morning? (i do)

vic, i only just recently started listening to breaks too. . .the syncopation and funk is really refreshing. . .there's only so much "dark, tribal, take you on a journey" music you can take after a while. . . . i saw that the plump djs are scheduled to play in miami during wmc, i would check them out if you want hear some breaks, oh and lots of dj hyper, hybrid, storm, adam freeland, tayo, and yeh, even dj icey;) , allover those lineups. . i'll see if i can find the specific event

malanee, girlie. . .you must start feeling the deep house! its what saves me every time.. . i've never heard apple's stuff, but i know she's a resident over at chocolate. . anyways, i want you to visit this site, www.deephousepage.com, it's got grips of old skool and nu skool mixes by pure house djs, if listening to frankie knuckle's thanksgiving day set (i think it's titled "promo cd 2") doesn't get you to groove, i don't know what will. . . (maybe wmc? :) )

Originally posted by aquaman

I AM GOING !!!!!

Pappa is at 10.00

Nick 12.00

Sander the man 2.00

ISTA

Aww, shit, Pappa is FIRST??? Damn, I would have loved to hear him at peak time....shit, shit, shit!

Oh well, tis gonna be a good night anyway (if I can get over my 100 degree fever :rolleyes: )!

Originally posted by Kuro

Goddamn, is everyone sick?

I feel fine! :D

I think this has more to due with the change in weather, the rain and allergy season starting up.

Yes, I'm sure I just cursed myself to get deathly ill tonight... :(

Originally posted by crank47

I feel fine! :D

I think this has more to due with the change in weather, the rain and allergy season starting up.

Yes, I'm sure I just cursed myself to get deathly ill tonight... :(

Probably. I'm pretty sure Buzz is where I caught strep the very first time, August 31st last year.