Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto at Avalon?

spydagirl

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This Friday is Tiesto.....

Next Friday is Sasha, Digweed, us, a table right next to them, S&D asking us what records we want to hear, putting down $500 worth of booze just to make sure we cover the $200, and other assorted debauchery :D

Ha ha Nice!! I can see it now, no no Diggers not that one. Grab the one over there OK cool:laugh: :laugh:

I hope he pulls a JV and doesn't show.

Tiesto is OVERRATED.

I will be in Axis enjoying Ali Ajami and John Aquaviva. Aquaviva ripped shit up last time he was in Axis....and what else can you say about how great Ali is. Haven't heard him spin since Deep Dish so I'm excited about Friday.

Originally posted by teamj5

Tiesto is OVERRATED.

I will be in Axis enjoying Ali Ajami and John Aquaviva. Aquaviva ripped shit up last time he was in Axis....and what else can you say about how great Ali is. Haven't heard him spin since Deep Dish so I'm excited about Friday.

I was wondering who was in Axis. I don't know if I would call Tiesto overrated, I don't think that many people are actually into him. But, he could be. I just appreciate what he can do with producing, I want to hear how he is around here. Heard a bunch of his live sets before and they were not that bad.

Originally posted by teamj5

Tiesto is OVERRATED.

Why must you feel the need to agrue w/me about everything? How would you like if I was like "I hope that Ali Ajami pulls a no show bla bla bla"? I could care less what goes on in Axis if I will be in Avalon and that is why I don't get why you care what will happen in Avalon Friday.

lol...good meeting ya Brian!

Quite a disastrous night all in all...w/ the A/C @ Avalon conking and JV pulling a no show...this Friday however should be off the hook...I saw Tiesto @ Sona in Montreal last semester and it was pretty damn good!

as for the pronunciation...it goes something like ' Daa-nay-shhh'

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll be there w/ some friends...and yeah if enough people are going we should definetely organize a meetup! :cool:

does anyone know whose playing in RISE that night? 'coz after Avalon, we could all head over there, do an afterhours party too! :D

Originally posted by spydagirl

Why must you feel the need to agrue w/me about everything? How would you like if I was like "I hope that Ali Ajami pulls a no show bla bla bla"? I could care less what goes on in Axis if I will be in Avalon and that is why I don't get why you care what will happen in Avalon Friday.

:confused: