Mar 25 Partly Cloudy 81°F 70°F

UV Index: 10 Very High

Tue

Mar 26 Mostly Cloudy 81°F 70°F

UV Index: 9 High

Wed

Mar 27 Partly Cloudy 81°F 69°F

UV Index: 10 Very High

yo- it's nasty hot. I thought since it was such a nice day, that I'd throw on my headphones & walk to class. By the time I got there I was all sweaty and my shirt was nasty. I had to swing by the bookstore and buy a new tee.

Bring lots of tank tops and shorts!

Originally posted by joeygk

yo- it's nasty hot. I thought since it was such a nice day, that I'd throw on my headphones & walk to class. By the time I got there I was all sweaty and my shirt was nasty. I had to swing by the bookstore and buy a new tee.

yo, are you going to meet up with the rest o' us or what . . .

yeah, thats on ething that i do prefer up here compared to FL. you can get dressed up here, and not have to worry that by the time you get anywhere you need to to get to, you'll be all sweaty and stinky. although summers here are just as humid.

egg, joey said that he knows of a few good strip clubs down there, he offered to serve as a tour guide.

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, thats on ething that i do prefer up here compared to FL. you can get dressed up here, and not have to worry that by the time you get anywhere you need to to get to, you'll be all sweaty and stinky. although summers here are just as humid.

egg, joey said that he knows of a few good strip clubs down there, he offered to serve as a tour guide.

sounds good . . .

btw, where are you stayin . . .

Originally posted by vicman

Fortuantely it's not bad at night.......it's only during the day that the heat sawks (unless youre at the beach than it's great). During the summer forget about it- it's fawking disgusting down here. That's why last summer I peaced out and went to london for 4 months! :D

Fortuantely it's not bad at night.......it's only during the day that the heat sawks (unless youre at the beach than it's great). During the summer forget about it- it's fawking disgusting down here. That's why last summer I peaced out and went to london for 4 months! :D

well hot or no hot, humid or no humid i miss warm weather after a few months of cold weather..i dunno, maybe if it gets real nasty here during the summer i should take another 1 week break to somewhere cool.