Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being Taken Advantage Of(So To Speak)

SPYGIRL3

If you are interested in someone, and there is a mutal interest, but the are factors that keep you from being together.... Is it wrong for one of the involved parties to use that for their own needs??? I am not sure if I made that sound the way I mean to ask it.:confused:

Maybe this is a better example...You have 2 people who are very good friends, but can't "date" each other for whatever reason. You spend a lot of time together regardless, because of common friends and interests. Out of the blue, random one of them makes an move, which isn't neccessarily unwanted, if it's for the right reasons.... How do you know??? Things are back to normal, with the exception of a few people who now(but shouldn't, could have some major reprecussions).....:eek:

Any words of wisdom?????:blank:

Originally posted by vision

why not just talk about it..if a move has or has not happened still talk about it..you may be missing out on something special

It has definite good potential, but there is still that inevitable rock and and a hard place....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

If you are interested in someone, and there is a mutal interest, but the are factors that keep you from being together.... Is it wrong for one of the involved parties to use that for their own needs??? I am not sure if I made that sound the way I mean to ask it.:confused:

Maybe this is a better example...You have 2 people who are very good friends, but can't "date" each other for whatever reason. You spend a lot of time together regardless, because of common friends and interests. Out of the blue, random one of them makes an move, which isn't neccessarily unwanted, if it's for the right reasons.... How do you know??? Things are back to normal, with the exception of a few people who now(but shouldn't, could have some major reprecussions).....:eek:

i was in this situation once... it sucks lol...is it just to experiment?? cause if it is then i dont see anything wrong with that, cause you both know there are no strings attached. but if one falls for the other that sucks cause it is the friendship that is in the back of the mind. i mean if you know it isnt gunna go anywhere then dont keep doin it if one has feelings for the other. cause that could be the end of the friendship:( and i am sure you wouldnt wanna loose a good friend over a peice of ass

i dunno if that helps:confused:

OMG....u totally just described my current situation...like TO A "T"! obstacles...get in the way....there are reasons to not be together..there are reasons to be together..and it's wanted one way or another by both parties....but it just doesn't seem to be 'practical' at this time....WELL...my feeling is...fuck practicality...u can't avoid fate/feelings and all that other crap!! if it's gonna happen it will...especially being together all the time...now i am all pissed off! lol....thanks....

Originally posted by origskeemr

i was in this situation once... it sucks lol...is it just to experiment?? cause if it is then i dont see anything wrong with that, cause you both know there are no strings attached. but if one falls for the other that sucks cause it is the friendship that is in the back of the mind. i mean if you know it isnt gunna go anywhere then dont keep doin it if one has feelings for the other. cause that could be the end of the friendship:( and i am sure you wouldnt wanna loose a good friend over a peice of ass

i dunno if that helps:confused:

It just kinda happened....The friendship will be fine either way, that much I do know. We talked about it last night, and it really sux, because there is no way around our major issue...... What really sux is that it is so perfect, the whole parents, friends, likes/dislikes, age, etc. etc. etc...... I guess it just something will deal with and see what happens.

Originally posted by misk

OMG....u totally just described my current situation...like TO A "T"! obstacles...get in the way....there are reasons to not be together..there are reasons to be together..and it's wanted one way or another by both parties....but it just doesn't seem to be 'practical' at this time....WELL...my feeling is...fuck practicality...u can't avoid fate/feelings and all that other crap!! if it's gonna happen it will...especially being together all the time...now i am all pissed off! lol....thanks....

I would really like to, but I can't be that caviler with the whole thing.:mad: :bigfinger: :mad:

It just kinda happened....The friendship will be fine either way, that much I do know. We talked about it last night, and it really sux, because there is no way around our major issue...... What really sux is that it is so perfect, the whole parents, friends, likes/dislikes, age, etc. etc. etc...... I guess it just something will deal with and see what happens.

i wish it were that easy, but its not... honestly... i was like nothing can ruin this friendship and all that shit shit cause we were so close blah blah, but feelings tend to get in the way of friendship. i mean i use to be best friends wit this girl called everynight and told her about girls and how retarded i was last night and shit. it was perfect and then dun dun dun. we fucked around and shit and we always said it would never get in the way we just connect. the only thing is sooner or later someone will like the other one than just more than friends and it fucks up the hook-up and friendship. i mean that is just from past experience, but i wish you luck;)

Originally posted by origskeemr

i wish it were that easy, but its not... honestly... i was like nothing can ruin this friendship and all that shit shit cause we were so close blah blah, but feelings tend to get in the way of friendship. i mean i use to be best friends wit this girl called everynight and told her about girls and how retarded i was last night and shit. it was perfect and then dun dun dun. we fucked around and shit and we always said it would never get in the way we just connect. the only thing is sooner or later someone will like the other one than just more than friends and it fucks up the hook-up and friendship. i mean that is just from past experience, but i wish you luck;)

It's mutal, so that's not problem. I think that makes it worse.... We are like two peas in a pod. It kinda fitting that we technically can't date..... Either way he's still my sweetie:)

It's mutal, so that's not problem. I think that makes it worse.... We are like two peas in a pod. It kinda fitting that we technically can't date..... Either way he's still my sweetie:)

well then there is no worries;) seems lik eevrything is under control

like misk, you just described my current situation and it def. is the most frustrating thing ever... it's like you should be together cause you mesh so well but you cant because of other reasons... *sigh* good luck girlie... :worry2:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

like misk, you just described my current situation and it def. is the most frustrating thing ever... it's like you should be together cause you mesh so well but you cant because of other reasons... *sigh* good luck girlie... :worry2:

You can't really take control one way or the other....Good luck to you too:)

Originally posted by clo

I would hate to be in this position...:( ...i need to show the guy i am with that i <3 him all the time, I would hate to keep it a secret...i'm sorry that u guys have to do this...:(

It's okay, if it's sppossed to happen, it will happen:)