Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My B-day!!!!

jrzygrl

What: My birthday of course!

When: 96 Days away!!!

Where: Abyss of course!!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to invite you all to my birthday celebration!!! It's only 95 1/2 days away!!! Wooo-hooo, I'll be a whopping 22!!! Can you believe it? Seems like just yesterday I was 21, gosh, time flies when you're counting it!!!

Okay so here's the deal, PM if you're gonna come! Daddy rented out Abyss for the night and he's hired Mr. Denny Tsettos himself to drop all the latest hip-hop tunes!!! When you get to the door say you're on my list & you'll receive a raffle ticket! The ticket is for my Audi, we're giving it away, this year Daddy has been so kind as to purchase me a Beemer, can you believe it??? Thanks Daddy!!! :)

Okay that's it for now but I'll be posting every day from now till then so don't worry, you won't forget!!!

And remember, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jrzygrl

What: My birthday of course!

When: 96 Days away!!!

Where: Abyss of course!!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to invite you all to my birthday celebration!!! It's only 95 1/2 days away!!! Wooo-hooo, I'll be a whopping 22!!! Can you believe it? Seems like just yesterday I was 21, gosh, time flies when you're counting it!!!

Okay so here's the deal, PM if you're gonna come! Daddy rented out Abyss for the night and he's hired Mr. Denny Tsettos himself to drop all the latest hip-hop tunes!!! When you get to the door say you're on my list & you'll receive a raffle ticket! The ticket is for my Audi, we're giving it away, this year Daddy has been so kind as to purchase me a Beemer, can you believe it??? Thanks Daddy!!! :)

Okay that's it for now but I'll be posting every day from now till then so don't worry, you won't forget!!!

And remember, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on!!!

Now this is funny....

:tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

TALK ABOUT DRAMA...:blown:

Gosh Golly, some people are so FUCKEN sensitive. It's only a message board people really!!! Get a life! :rolleyes: (I ment that in the not really rollie eyes way, even though they are rolling their eyes, it's not really how I ment it.)

Well on that note...Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wow guys I am really proud of you guys for remembering them:D but I guess you overlooked my favorite one:( let me refresh ya.. Everyone brings joy in talking with me… some when they start, others when they stop;) You guys are the BEST....:tongue:

Everyone brings joy in talking with me… some when they start, others when they stop You guys are the BEST....

Jeez... What is with you? Reading your posts is like watching an episode of 7th Heaven. What is your father a minister or something... this goody-goody, sweetie shit is nauseating.

Your a Fake anyway... one minute your posts are sweet as candy and the next your bragging about cars, and putting people down, and thinking your shit is some how better then others.

Give it a rest we have all read your ridiculous posts and seen the Hypocrite that you are... so give it a rest.

Your just a spoiled, foolish child.

Its one thing to have everyone on this board hate you cause they are jealous-its another to have everyone hate you cause your a Pathetic Queer!

I know,.... no one can ruin your day unless you let them-guess what

Your ex told me he was screwing someone else the day you got the abortion!

oops did I say that!:eek: :eek:

i at one point felt sorry for laurie because one time i wrote a thread and i said that PLATINUM sucks and i got friggin' atacked by the clubs entire staff on this board .... i thought everyone was attacking laurie but now - i don't feel bad for her at all. she just seems so spoiled and the nerve to brag about it !!!

maybe daddy can buy you some friends ??

seems like you have a hard time making them on your own !!!

Originally posted by laurie619

hey barbiegirl FYI I dont brag they just cant seem to deal with it and keep bring it up....but you can join them if you like it doesnt matter to me...its only a message board...;) I know who my true friends are...

i'm not joining them ... i don't even know you

i just don't feel sorry for you or anyone (including myself) who get attacked on this board - it's part of the game it seems !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i'm not joining them ... i don't even know you

i just don't feel sorry for you or anyone (including myself) who get attacked on this board - it's part of the game it seems !!!

true true if you look at it that way. . . I just feel like some people take it to far....

Little do you know I am back with my EX.....
I know who my true friends are...

O’ how cute, you bribed your man to come back with a ride in your fancy car. How sweet! Obviously you have bribed him with something, no man in his right mind would be smart enough to kick you to the curb… and then be dumb enough to come back.

As for your TRUE friends… Please, we have seen your nonsense posts, we can tell that your too big or a dork to have any friends. I am sure there are a few people that will hang out with you to boost their self esteem next to you they must feel like geniuses your brain is the size of a pea. Actually that is giving your too much credit… it is probably smaller than that.

Hey I was wondering, where is that fool of a sister… she hasn’t been running to your defense lately. What’s that matter did she realize what a fool you are and left you to fend for yourself.