Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hmouta

whats that song? first timer here

I know this is going to be vague but here goes...it sounds like operaish and powerful (vocals like u would hear it at the climax of a good suspense movie). very punchy pounding beat. I hear it in afterhours all the time. i'm sure you've all heard and probably aren't making the connection to it. any help? thanks

fyi, great site.

Guest saleen351

ofortuna< probaly this one, its old very old but still great...... or try this track >>>Robbie tronco-opera song.........

or a charlote church remix, yes there is a few out there, but probaly not it.......

Haha this is mad old and mad cheesy (god knows why I even know this track), but it could also be Aria - Dido(Armen Van Buuren's Universal Religion Mix). Considering that the vocals actually came from an opera there, it might be worth a shot...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Or "Spente la Stella"...remember that?!!? :cheese:

As much cheddar as it could be, he might be talking about that, but I think he is talking about "NIGHT CLUB - COPPA D'AMORE"

I live in CT, which club was it at?

I spin at Empress on Friday nights

Come down and check me out next Friday, 155 Main Street in Danbury @ The Empress..

I'll be on from 11-2 so get there early, and come to the booth, I'll hook you up with my latest mixed CD..

Lataz

KRACK