Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Digweed at Sona

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i've been to aria a few times but it's a sketchy place. One too many shootings for my liking. I'm a sona veteran so i tend to keep to my home away from home..

Aria is good tho, ever been?:)

Originally posted by jy

yeah i've been to aria a few times but it's a sketchy place. One too many shootings for my liking. I'm a sona veteran so i tend to keep to my home away from home..

Aria is good tho, ever been?:)

Ya, I went up to see Danny Howells last November...I liked the place but the crowd was different from Sona. Every five minutes someone would come up to me and ask me if I wanted some speed.:eek:

We stayed up on the second level that over looks the dance floor most of the night. All in all it was a good time but I do perfer Sona. Ive heard that Stero is decent too. Have you been and is it any good?

Originally posted by faith11878

Words can not explain how good it was. It started at 12 and went till about 6ish. I wish it went longer:D

However, a picture is worth a 1,000 words. Check out

www.afterhoursny.com

The pictures are up from the show.

hah, look at the older blonde lady in the left hand corner. It looks like she is making out with someone that could be her daughter. here's the link:

http://www.afterhoursny.com/picturepages/sashadigweed/sd-22.jpg

Words can not explain how good it was. It started at 12 and went till about 6ish. I wish it went longer:D

However, a picture is worth a 1,000 words. Check out

www.afterhoursny.com

The pictures are up from the show.

By the way, that is a reasonable amount of time. I saw them in D.C two sundays ago and they only spun from 11pm-3:15am. They spun a good set but it was just a tease hearing them spin for that short amount of time. By the way, i'm also a CP member but I post mainly on the the D.C board and sometimes the N.Y board.

Sopha (h is silent mind you0

Originally posted by spinsaikel

By the way, that is a reasonable amount of time. I saw them in D.C two sundays ago and they only spun from 11pm-3:15am. They spun a good set but it was just a tease hearing them spin for that short amount of time. By the way, i'm also a CP member but I post mainly on the the D.C board and sometimes the N.Y board.

Sopha (h is silent mind you0

Ya, but we were told that they were going until 9am...so when the lights came on at 6, it was very upsetting.

However, great time!

Ya, but we were told that they were going until 9am...so when the lights came on at 6, it was very upsetting.

However, great time!

Well......people say ALOt of things:D . We were told they were going on until 4am. But they stopped short around 2:45. The bastards! Then they just stopped to look around as if they were done! So they spun like 2 more records just to appease the crowd and make them think that it's an "encore set." sigh......a big tease those guys are.

Sopha

Originally posted by pumavisor808

You didn't notice the girl's making out, because you were probably downstairs at that time... I think that's when I was upstairs on the main floor by myself... You guys were too busy doing other things....

I thought that picture was on the 1st floor by the couches?