Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jane Swift

kaydup

Sweet!!! I'm so glad she decided to drop out, I really don't like her as a governer.

My hate for Jane is kind of funny... the MAIN reason I don't like her is that she fought so hard to raise Mass. Pike tolls, on MY exit. She fired Jordan Levy (who's my boy from Worcester :tongue: ) because he wanted to stop her from raising the tolls from 50 cents to a buck @ exit 18, and a couple of other exits (I'm right off exit 18). If that toll hike ever goes into place I'll have to shell out an extra $40 a month in tolls :mad:

I can't believe she wussed like that though! She dropped out because a better candidate is going to announce that he's running today... how weak is that!?!

Originally posted by Danysh

does this mean there might be a fighting chance of Boston clubs being open later than 2?!?!

:idea:

Not a chance in hell, unless you guys want to nominate me and back me:D I would give you all cushy jobs and you could golf or something all day long

Originally posted by kaydup

Not a chance in hell, unless you guys want to nominate me and back me:D I would give you all cushy jobs and you could golf or something all day long

So clubs will be open WAY past 2 AND I get a cushy job out of it.. you'll have a nomination in no time!

It's sad but it really is near-impossible to change the Puritan Laws here in Boston. It took years and years to legalize working on Sundays, and that had the backing of nearly every business in the state. Aside from clubbers, no one cares about the 2 am law, and most of the voters are old and love that awful, awful rule :mad:

I just heard Mitt Romney (the guy who forced Jane Swift out of the race) give his "I'm entering the race" speech on TV. I'm calling it now, this guy will be the next governor of Massachusettes. He's really charismatic, is a great speaker, just finished organizing the Olympics, and has a HOTTIE for a daughter (I think it was his daughter).

This guy's got it wrapped up!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I just heard Mitt Romney (the guy who forced Jane Swift out of the race) give his "I'm entering the race" speech on TV. I'm calling it now, this guy will be the next governor of Massachusettes. He's really charismatic, is a great speaker, just finished organizing the Olympics, and has a HOTTIE for a daughter (I think it was his daughter).

This guy's got it wrapped up!

Yeah he will definatly be. And I hope for him that it is his girlfriend:laugh: