Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Ended My Relationship With My Girlfriend

aboyfrombklyn

you'll feel better...it's like peeling off a band-aid. If you do it fast and get it over with the pain will be intense but it won't last for that long, but if you take your time and hesitate your siffering will be extended.

moral: It sucks now, but you'll feel better soon

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

She was extremely upset, started having an anxiety attack, and said she feels like she has nothing to live for anymore. I feel exactly the same.

. . .then why'd yall break it off? . . . I mean, there had to be some kind of catastrophic event (overt or not) that caused the relationship to become unstable then fall apart . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .then why'd yall break it off? . . . I mean, there had to be some kind of catastrophic event (overt or not) that caused the relationship to become unstable then fall apart . . .

Constant lying, her drug and alcohol problem, me not being able to trust her again, etc, etc, etc, etc.

I feel like I have nothing to live for anymore.

Originally posted by kingartur

Time heals all wounds. it took me a month to get over my break up.

You'll just have to spend time with your friends and have fun, you'll forget eventully

Exactly. It hurts for a while. But thats to be expected. You just have to try to keep you rmind busy. Dont sit around and thikn about it because you will just drive your self Krazy sweety.

MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Feel better!

Look, I know it hurts now, but based on everything you have posted about this girl- YOU ARE MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER. In order to grow as a person we have to make painful decisions that in the long run will benefit us... staying in an unhealthy situation with someone who makes you miserable is not an option...

Good luck hun, stay strong! :heart:

No, I won't.

You Will never forget any of this. But thats not what your trying to do anyway. All your trying to do is Continue on with your life. If you really had nothing to live for you would have stayed with her. No offense sweety, but from what you've said of her( her drinking and drug problems), you left her because she was not good for you. And you knew that, so you did what was in your best interest and what you felt was good for you.

She was extremely upset, started having an anxiety attack, and said she feels like she has nothing to live for anymore. I feel exactly the same.

I know it hurts a lot, but it will work out, hopefully for the better.

i know how you are feelin..i didn't have the same problems, i meant breakin it off after tryin so damn hard over n over again to try and make things work out

maybe it was time to break things off but you don't have to end your relationship or friendship with her..

Originally posted by tastyt

Look, I know it hurts now, but based on everything you have posted about this girl- YOU ARE MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER. In order to grow as a person we have to make painful decisions that in the long run will benefit us... staying in an unhealthy situation with someone who makes you miserable is not an option...

shes right.

now go out and have fun...

when you find someone who doesnt lie and choose drugs over you, you will see how convuluted your conception of love was ( i did).

I know what your going through. First of all, ending relationships ABSOLUTLY SUCKS, especially when u dont want to, its because u have to. I know that feeling. It's gunna be hard and u might even go back cuz that would make u feel temporarily better but in the long run it's not worth it...do what u feel is right for the both of you...but in the meantime, i understand what u are going through, and i know how bad it sucks. FEEL BETTER:( :D

c.Lo

i was devastated when my boyfr, from brooklyn, broke up with me 7 months ago, but that was 7 months ago, time changes, it sounds so cliche, but it's true.... and althought things look bad now, it can only get better from this point on

so take things a day at a time, and next thing you know, it'll be down the road and all the pain will be forgotten

~*~hugs~*~:)

Originally posted by tastyt

I second that. Also, know that there is probably someone better out there for you :)

It took me a month. cause after i broke up with my ex, a month after that i ended up goin on a vacation, where i met alot of cool people and had fun. after that i realized, that girl was not for me and i didnt deserve to be treated like she treated me:blank:

No, I won't.

You are right, you won't, but it will become easier. I know how yo feel...I had my heart broken and and was a miserable person for quite some time after. Even though I know he was sooo bad for me and I need to be with him, still loved him. I still do to tis day, but I am much wiser and stronger than I used to be. It still hurts some, but time, good friends, good memories and believing what you did was right, (no matter how much it hurts), will heal you.:heart: :heart: :heart: