Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Vicman - the bloat expert...

Recommended Posts

Bloated? What do you mean? Like, fat?

I don't know, eat some raisin bran and yogurt, do an hour of cardio and then sit in the sauna and read the paper for 20 min at 180 degrees.

Man, I was bloated all last weekend. I missed two good parties because of it! That's okay though, you wouldn't have wanted to run into me in a cramped room then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rammelsberg

Bloated? What do you mean? Like, fat?

I don't know, eat some raisin bran and yogurt, do an hour of cardio and then sit in the sauna and read the paper for 20 min at 180 degrees.

Man, I was bloated all last weekend. I missed two good parties because of it! That's okay though, you wouldn't have wanted to run into me in a cramped room then!

:laugh: :laugh: I think she is talking about "that time of the month" Am i right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

definitly as rammelsberg suggests, aerobics, dont be afraid to get all sweaty, sauna for a while helps to but dont over do it. dandelion root and corn silk tabs also help. i generally take 3 tabs of 500 mg each of dandelion root every day, 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon, and take afew more extra to get rid of any extra water, just to keep my bloating under control.

but my best bet is aerobics. when you go out dancing and dance all night and get sweaty, that helsp also. finally, i do restrict my water intake a bit, althoughnot to much, and eat a bit more solid food, probably eliminating my 2 Met-Rx shakes that I normally take, or make them with much less water, 'cos generally i use 32oz. of watre for each of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

:laugh: :laugh: I think she is talking about "that time of the month" Am i right?

i think she was sick...from the water sharing at teh edge, i presume that she got sick and took some meds, that usually bloats you a bit...although i could be wrong dunno...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, not fat bloat but water bloat! I'm retaining water! And it isn't even that time of the month! I can only guess that my weeks of endless debauchery have finally caught up with me and now my body is getting its revenge by retaining about 6lbs of water weight! EEEK

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

definitly as rammelsberg suggests, aerobics, dont be afraid to get all sweaty, sauna for a while helps to but dont over do it. dandelion root and corn silk tabs also help. i generally take 3 tabs of 500 mg each of dandelion root every day, 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon, and take afew more extra to get rid of any extra water, just to keep my bloating under control.

but my best bet is aerobics. when you go out dancing and dance all night and get sweaty, that helsp also. finally, i do restrict my water intake a bit, althoughnot to much, and eat a bit more solid food, probably eliminating my 2 Met-Rx shakes that I normally take, or make them with much less water, 'cos generally i use 32oz. of watre for each of them.

Okay - I'm doing some cardio tonight and I guess I should try and find some dandelion root. WTF? And where in the Sam Hill do I find that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Okay - I'm doing some cardio tonight and I guess I should try and find some dandelion root. WTF? And where in the Sam Hill do I find that?

any GNC will have it in their herbs section...too bad they dont carry more types of herbs..maybe CVS, but I doubt it, but GNC, or Vitamin Shoppe will have it.

i dunno if your the type that sweats alot when you do aerobics, but i generally end up drenched in sweat, towel id drnched, t-shirt is drenched, and shorts are dreched, i think i drop like 3 to 5 lbs of water weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Um, not fat bloat but water bloat! I'm retaining water! And it isn't even that time of the month! I can only guess that my weeks of endless debauchery have finally caught up with me and now my body is getting its revenge by retaining about 6lbs of water weight! EEEK

:(

Weird.

Do guys ever retain water? Who do you know if you are!? Is your stomach all slushy or do your wrists get swolen?!

Of course, I would never notice if I were retaining 6 lbs of anything, since I weight 230. I lost 11 lbs in 2 hours when I worked out and tanned at the same time last fall! :biggun:

-PS the rocket launcher smilie has nothing to do with this, I just like him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rammelsberg

Weird.

Do guys ever retain water? Who do you know if you are!? Is your stomach all slushy or do your wrists get swolen?!

Of course, I would never notice if I were retaining 6 lbs of anything, since I weight 230. I lost 11 lbs in 2 hours when I worked out and tanned at the same time last fall! :biggun:

-PS the rocket launcher smilie has nothing to do with this, I just like him.

LMAO! Yeah - 6lbs on 230 is nothing. But 6lbs on 120???? EEEP! I'm feeling better today - the rings aren't stuck on my fingers anymore! Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Um, not fat bloat but water bloat! I'm retaining water! And it isn't even that time of the month! I can only guess that my weeks of endless debauchery have finally caught up with me and now my body is getting its revenge by retaining about 6lbs of water weight! EEEK

:(

when i gain a lot of weight just from water, i can lose it easily . . .

get on a treadmill, start off with 5.5 speed for five min, go up to 6 speed for a steady jog for 10 min, finish off at 6.5 for the last 15 min . . .

all you need is cardio to sweat it off . . .

and drink more water until your pee is clear . . .

water weight is easy to lose . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×