Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rape as a turn on?

chula22

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Rape is a very fucked up thing, but it also turns me on to no end.

It may seem fucked up, but I hardly give a fuck.

mmmhhh...so we've seen a lot of f's in that post...

...anyway, I would be really interested to know though what exactly turns you, as a guy, on about that whole idea???

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not quite sure. I know that I enjoy watching depictions of rape on film; for some reason the penetration of a girl against her will is something that turns me on very much.

If I had to narrow it down to the actual elements of rape that turn me on:

1) The vulnerable position of the woman and the way she sounds / looks while getting fucked against her will.

2) The innability of a woman to ever forget or ignore the fact that she was fucked against her will. It would be something that would effect her deeply, and no matter what she did to try to forget, she would recall a dick going inside of her. She would feel nasty from the inside out. By raping a girl, one is actually polluting her; this turns me on.

3) Watching a girl get held down against her will and having her legs spread far apart while having the shit fucked out of her until she literally cries is something that turns me on. I could never partake in something like rape, but I can watch depictions of it and enjoy every moment of it.

Movies such as "The Accused" and "I spit on Your grave" have rape scenes which are very hard-on provoking. I felt a bit uncomfortable at first when watching these films and being turned on by the material, but I've come to accept that rape turns me on.

The worse thing anyone can do is lie to themselves regarding their sexual desires. Although many of these desires may be too fucked up to describe, they can't be helped. They can only be restricted, unfortunately.

End of story.

Originally posted by ReginaP

Wouldn't it be much more healthy to realize that sex IS healthy and NOT taboo...then to fantasize that you're getting raped, just so it's not "your fault" that you're having sex? :rolleyes:

That's the thing... of course sex is healthy but because of what dialectics said (and other Freudian theories that I don't care to get into right now!), there's always a subconscious belief that it *is* somehow dirty and wrong... naughty... bad... and that's one of the things that makes it only more desirable.

And as for the rape fantasy being right or wrong... there's really a BIG distinction between getting turned on by actual rape, or instead just taking it to a higher degree of dominance.

I think there's a major difference between being dominated--letting go & willingly allowing someone to take control--and being raped. Maybe I'm coming from a different place, having listened to stories on almost a weekly basis for 4 years in college, and having tried to help these girls. Again, I think if you all heard & really listened to an acutal account of a rape, you'd see how cold, nasty, hideous and horrifying the event actually is...and therefore, I couldn't even begin to put any sort of fantasy surrounding a rape together.

rudeboyyouth....are you serious :confused:

...damn, that is pretty wacko (I mean, cool if you accept those emotions and don't deny them but still, phewww).

I wonder now: do you really hate women a lot. I mean all of the above "turn ons" sound like you pretty much despite women...is that true?

Originally posted by ReginaP

I think there's a major difference between being dominated--letting go & willingly allowing someone to take control--and being raped. Maybe I'm coming from a different place, having listened to stories on almost a weekly basis for 4 years in college, and having tried to help these girls. Again, I think if you all heard & really listened to an acutal account of a rape, you'd see how cold, nasty, hideous and horrifying the event actually is...and therefore, I couldn't even begin to put any sort of fantasy surrounding a rape together.

I hear ya...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Anybody think that this along the lines of necrophilia??? The fact that the idea turns someone on, even though you know it's wrong???

Partly... but I think with rape it's really a power thing... At least with necrophilia no one's getting hurt. :worry2: :(

I don't despise women.

But, I do think they seem exceptionally sexy in certain situations/positions.

:confused: ...mmmhhh I'm still pretty confused though. You say you don't despite women but especially your second point, make me truly not believe that statement.

You find the thought of hurting a woman for the rest of her life (so far that she might not be able to live with that thought and kill herself....as some victims actually do)...arrousing???? You stated that:

"She would feel nasty from the inside out. By raping a girl, one is actually polluting her; this turns me on."

Could you elaborate on that one...is it the power thing that you would feel like you "marked" her and that she would be unable to forget you for the rest of her life???? I mean you know you can achieve the same thing by just being a really good lover and having mindblowing sex...well, there is a thought....

Originally posted by flying_high

:confused: ...mmmhhh I'm still pretty confused though. You say you don't despite women but especially your second point, make me truly not believe that statement.

You find the thought of hurting a woman for the rest of her life (so far that she might not be able to live with that thought and kill herself....as some victims actually do)...arrousing???? You stated that:

"She would feel nasty from the inside out. By raping a girl, one is actually polluting her; this turns me on."

Could you elaborate on that one...is it the power thing that you would feel like you "marked" her and that she would be unable to forget you for the rest of her life???? I mean you know you can achieve the same thing by just being a really good lover and having mindblowing sex...well, there is a thought....

I don't think there's much to say except... issues... big ones. Clearly arousal from rape and not just "play-rape" (or whatever you want to call it) is a form of anger and hatred... Not much we can do except hope that it's never manifested in real life... :worry2:

Maybe its just me, but I do not understand how hurting and scarring someone can be a good thing...when a woman is raped or almost raped...she never forgets it...it scars you and leaves an awful imprint on you...how can you ever say that something like that turns you on??..play rape is one thing but saying the things that you are saying is a completely different story

Flying high,

There is no need for elaboration.

Good luck with your attempts, however, and I hope you overcome your confusion.

As for Tastyt's comments regarding issues...

Don't even attempt to have the audacity to write shit unless you know what you're writing of, which you don't. Yet another half assed simplification.

Don't hurt your brain, Ph.D.

As for Tastyt's comments regarding issues...

Don't even attempt to have the audacity to write shit unless you know what you're writing of, which you don't. Yet another half assed simplification.

Don't hurt your brain, Ph.D.

Listen numbskull. You admitted that the idea of violating a woman in the worst way possible and polluting her for the rest of her life arouses you.

It doesn't take fucking Freud to see that there are issues at play there.

:bigfinger

Me admitting what turns me on is in no way a reflection of issues. Actually raping a girl might suggest issues, however, and I have done no such thing.

My comments regarding rape are not sufficient evidence for base your unfounded comment on. As for Freud, fuck him; much like Freud, you're only theorizing.

Overall, you don't know shit. Realize that and you won't look like an idiot in your next reply.

Good luck, you dumb bitch.

. Overall, you don't know shit. Realize that and you won't look like an idiot in your next reply.

Good luck, you dumb bitch.

Oh, and if you're trying to make me either look or feel stupid, you're going to have to do a lot better than that.

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh, and if you're trying to make me either look or feel stupid, you're going to have to do a lot better than that.

Yep, that's so not a question at all here. I mean, it's one thing to be sexually aroused by a woman in a certain obedient and submissive position...another thing, to "pollute her" and have her remember and being hunted by the violent act for the rest of her life....so you can say whatever you want but that definitely looks like issues!!!

Flying High,

An idiot is someone like Tastyt; one who considers human beings to be simple individuals who don't have obscure or sometimes strange sexual desires/fetishes. There is nothing about that which suggests "issues." What does suggest "issues," however, is acting upon such fetishes and actually raping a girl.

There is a difference.

Your comment holds very little credibility, and this is probably why it seems very stupid.

And Tastyt, making you look stupid online isn't something that needs to be done. You already do a good job.

Well, to put my 2 cents in, rape isn't about sex, it's about dominance. This is a proven fact. A rapist will not rape a girl cuz he's hard and he wants to get his dick wet, he does it to feel superior.

When role playing, it is about sexual gratification, about pleasing yourself and your partner.

These are two completely different scenarios. If the other partner clearly disagrees with the whole situation and there are signs that he/she does not want to perform sex, then it is rape (yes I know there are other signs).

I think that if a couple gets off on role playing then all the power to them. It is nothing different then any other scenarios possibly played out in the bedroom (in my opinion).

Okay i'm coming in on Tasty's side for this one, out of the pure reason that she really is an intelligent girl who's merely presenting a side of the argument that holds some emotional value for her.

I think we all know and understand that humans sometimes have occasionally strange and extreme desires, especially when it comes to sex. However i don't think that it's appropriate to label someone as "stupid" or discredit them in any way just because they don't see eye to eye with you on a particular viewpoint.

Add to that the fact that Tasty also is a woman while you, rudeboyyouth are not. She presents a side to the argument that hits home a little harder for her.

If you're looking for someone to give your viewpoint sympathy, try NOT insulting them and labelling them as a simpleton. I see the only simpleton here is YOU, rudeboy, with your lack of adequate social skills.