Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rape as a turn on?

chula22

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blazinhot

Well, to put my 2 cents in, rape isn't about sex, it's about dominance. This is a proven fact. A rapist will not rape a girl cuz he's hard and he wants to get his dick wet, he does it to feel superior.

When role playing, it is about sexual gratification, about pleasing yourself and your partner.

These are two completely different scenarios. If the other partner clearly disagrees with the whole situation and there are signs that he/she does not want to perform sex, then it is rape (yes I know there are other signs).

I think that if a couple gets off on role playing then all the power to them. It is nothing different then any other scenarios possibly played out in the bedroom (in my opinion).

I agree.....Role playing is for the pure satisfaction of both people. Taking control over someone is for the satifaction of the person who feels the need to be dominate.....

I don't give a fuck if my point receives sympathy, but I do give a fuck when individuals speak out of the crack of their ass and label individuals with certain fetishes as being people with "issues."

This is hardly some petty battle of wits, and making Tastyt seem like a fucking simpleton serves no purpose.

She made a stupid comment, and I responded to it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Her perspective is different, but it is difficult to respect when it is conveyed so stupidly.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I don't give a fuck if my point receives sympathy, but I do give a fuck when individuals speak out of the crack of their ass and label individuals with certain fetishes as being people with "issues."

This is hardly some petty battle of wits, and making Tastyt seem like a fucking simpleton serves no purpose.

She made a stupid comment, and I responded to it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Her perspective is different, but it is difficult to respect when it is conveyed so stupidly.

well shit dawg, so's your point when it's conveyed in such a derogatory fashion. Maybe she was right...

i mean anybody that would use up three seperate posts to bitch at someone for saying they have issues...

maybe you do have issues :confused:

btw thanks Destiny :) You've always got my back. *muah*

;) just let it go kid. Have some nachos. life is too short for bullshit like this

no prob cintron;)

her perspective is different, it wasnt conveyed stupidly. It was a simple opinion...obviously when you put things on here you're going to get a form of a response back..not all of its good....thats it... and by the way... nachos???:confused: lol

yup. nachos.

nothing relaxes you more than some chips, dip and a DJ :D

every saturday night up here anyway. House music all night long inside an old DINER. Grooves and Grub.

Hence, i've learned that nachos (when done right), will relax anybody.

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: ehhh i prefer a massage..that relaxes me nothin else like it...but nachos...never heard of those as a relaxation technique but i gotta admit the whole music/club thing sounds good :tongue:

haha, ok you got me there ;)

mmmmmm massages... i used to give a ton to a lot of people. now hardly anybody gets em. damn i still even have a few bottles of oil on the shelf. arrrrgg why'd you have to remind me

Originally posted by flying_high

mmmhhh I'm just thinking out loud right now. Reading everyone's opinion on that subject and some people's experience makes me wonder....maybe we should clearly differentiate between an actual rape situation and a playful sex-situation. Only cause I think...that it sounds already better if we don't call it "rape roleplay" but simple, rough sex. A lot of people enjoy that and I guess there is nothing wrong with it...hey whatever rocks your boat (and from other sexual practices, we all know that some girls enjoy a certain pain aspect).

Anyway, what I'm just thinking here is the difference where in a real rape...the woman most probably will not get excited and wet...(and sex without lubrications will leave you more than sore and in pain)

...which in a role-play will be totally different. So, even if we call it rape roleplay...I don't think it will ever come close to what a real rape is about and feels like....hence I think the terminology is just used falsely.

i agree....rough sex,s&m, etc. is different from rape per say. rape is being attacked and entered unwillfully where as rough sex is just a little pleasured pain....

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Flying High,

An idiot is someone like Tastyt; one who considers human beings to be simple individuals who don't have obscure or sometimes strange sexual desires/fetishes. There is nothing about that which suggests "issues." What does suggest "issues," however, is acting upon such fetishes and actually raping a girl.

what the fuck are you talking about?!? raping someone, thoughts of raping someone, getting aroused by someone getting raped are major fucking issues and there is DEIFINITE need for professional help. do you think all the rapists, child molesters, serial killers of the world thought they had issues before they hurt someone for the first time? NO... they didn't. so how can you say that you don't. i mean a little rough sex is ok but actually getting off on "polluting" a women as you call it is sick. i'm not saying you're actually going to act on these impulses but come on now....

Originally posted by divagrl03

what the fuck are you talking about?!? raping someone, thoughts of raping someone, getting aroused by someone getting raped are major fucking issues and there is DEIFINITE need for professional help. do you think all the rapists, child molesters, serial killers of the world thought they had issues before they hurt someone for the first time? NO... they didn't. so how can you say that you don't. i mean a little rough sex is ok but actually getting off on "polluting" a women as you call it is sick. i'm not saying you're actually going to act on these impulses but come on now....

Thank you... I don't see why that's so hard to understand...

Go ahead RudeBoy, call me an idiot again... because with such a clever and thought-out retort, it just makes you seem so very intelligent yourself... ;)

:bounce: Sorry cintron i just finished a massage so that's the first thing i thought about...studyin by myself for now...goin to school for it next year...

divagirl03: what you just said is soo true...trust me I know a psycho, and he still doesnt think he did anything wrong...no issues...etc

There's nothing wrong with rough sex as long as both people are willing for it to be a little rough, but "polluting" is a different story...that's a step in a bad direction

Time is too short, you're right; that doesn't mean shit, however. I hardly give a fuck about rhetorical bullshit like "time being too short," especially when answering a comment that was very stupidly made.

Responding to it, and the bullshit that is said about it, is hardly a waste of time.

Tastyt should just think before writing. Thinking before writing is not something that makes one seem intelligent; it's just common sense.

But then again, Tastyt has her feeling about the topic, and she merely answered it. Your comment sounded somewhat offensive, Tastyt, but I could see how my fetishes regarding rape can seem strange to you. As such, I can see why you answered the way you did; I would probably do the same if I were you.

I apologize for calling you a bitch, eventhough your comment did make you seem somewhat bitchy. You're not a bitch for just stating your opinion. That was fucked up of me.

I don't have a problem with you, but I do have a problem with points being made very stupidly.

I apologized because I was wrong for calling you a bitch for voicing your opinion. That is all.

I was never partaking in some petty argument with you, so the truce isn't necessary, TiggedyTastyt.

Originally posted by destiny779

Maybe they get excited by teh dominance aspect of it...I don't find the idea of rape exciting at all..trust me .....

i'd advise you to see bigas luna's film called "bambola" ..it's all about violence and how some women enjoy it ... i think it has a lot to do with a traditional construct of the powerful masculine identity .... yuck ... makes me think of guidos ... where are those cute threads about guido-dance-styles?:laugh:

Originally posted by randall16

I dont see how that can be exciting....someones misfortune...or someone being hurt.....cant turn me on at all......dont find it exciting at all either,...:worry2:

well try to think as if you were someone else...i mean people have sex with animals and corpses ...what about that?

not that i agree ...+ i hate the idea of rape, but one needs to think as if one is 'them' if one wants to understand ....

Originally posted by tastyt

Partly... but I think with rape it's really a power thing... At least with necrophilia no one's getting hurt. :worry2: :(

hey

btw i thought your comments were very helpful (this is to say rude-whatever-boy has no right to say those things)...however, i think the corpse still can be hurt, in a symolic manner though ;)

Originally posted by zlatang

hey

btw i thought your comments were very helpful (this is to say rude-whatever-boy has no right to say those things)...however, i think the corpse still can be hurt, in a symolic manner though ;)

Thanks; and I do agree that corpses can be hurt symbolically; but at least they don't realize what is happening to them. I guess??? Necrophilia; now there's a twisted concept for ya...

wow..some crazy shit in this thread..anyone ever see that movie 8mm with nick cage??i hope cp hedz that get off on the idea with people getting raped never take it that far..i know i know you are sayin that i'm not that twisted but just look at your post..hey but you never know..a guy can get raped too..hope you never go to jail or you might find out what its really all being completly helpless and violated