Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shrooms

keough

Hey, just a question

Gonna take shrooms for the first time, i`ve taken acid, 2-ct-7, coke, weed, speed, and all sorts of uppers and downers

Now my friend has no money, should i take an 1/8`th my first time, or will i still trip pretty hard of half an 1/8`th?

Shrooms are as different in potency as rolls and acid. 1/8th of good liberty caps will have you talking to god for hours.

An 1/8 of naturally grown cubies will have you tripping comfortably, but they are probabally home grown and usually much stronger. I would take a 1/16th or less.

I have never purchased shrooms on the standard weight measures, only metric. Whenever I did them I found that 3grams was good to get started and then take about about 2-3 really later in the night just to stay where you are at during your trip. And remember this, when you are tripping, nobody knows that you are tripping but yourself and those who are tripping with you. So watch what you say in public and I advise you to trip at home for your first time.

oh yeah, I almost forgot, DO NOT WATCH NATURAL BORN KILLERS WHILE YOU ARE TRIPPING. Because you will become part of the movie and you will be fucked out of your head for your whole trip and for a few days after.

Originally posted by therunner

oh yeah, I almost forgot, DO NOT WATCH NATURAL BORN KILLERS WHILE YOU ARE TRIPPING. Because you will become part of the movie and you will be fucked out of your head for your whole trip and for a few days after.

lol.... so true.......