Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Line Policy At Nation

Kuro

NEW LINE POLICY AT NATION ONLY FOR NIGHTS WITH ADVANCED TICKETHOLDERS!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

At Buzz events at Nation, only when advanced tickets are sold, Nation has a new policy regarding the outside line management. On all other nights the line policy will not change.

€ All WILL CALL and MEDIA/GUEST LIST tickets can be picked up at the side box office outside along Half St. SE, starting 1 hour prior to scheduled opening thru 4 a.m. If you're on the media list/guest list/reduced list look for the special window at the side box office with a sign that says "GUEST LIST." Once you get your ticket, go to the front of the club and enter either line at the front door.

€ If you have WILL CALL tickets to pick up, you do so at the side box window. There will be further instructions there.

€ A limited number of tickets can be purchased at Nation the night of the event at the side box office outside, starting 1 hour prior to scheduled opening thru 4 a.m. (or when capacity is reached). Once you get your ticket, go to the front of the club and enter either line at the front door.

€ If you already have an advanced ticket, bypass the side box completely and enter either line at the front door.

€ The result of these procedures will be that everyone entering the front door will have a special Nation-made ticket prior to search. This will allow the box office in the lobby to go unused, allowing for additional search lanes in the lobby and a faster entry process.

If you have any questions or comments, please email: talk2buzz@buzzlife.com

Originally posted by sauvee88

I'm going to be the voice of doom here. This is a GREAT idea.... now if only it would work..... but it doesn't matter to me, I'm trying to get there by 9pm. I am not going to miss the whole damn thing again!!! See you all there.

werd, that the best idea, get there early unless you have something really important to attend to before heading over there.