Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Agree Wit Me On This One!!

guest00901

Originally posted by flexdieselny

its a fact that more girls suck BAD cock then guys who cant eat pussy..... so its the ladies who need schooling, not guys :cool:

VERY TRUE actually. not to piss on anyone's parade. it is certainly the truth from my adventures.

then there are those that were just born for it

Ahhhhhhh yes :) specifically people who can roll their "R"'s :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its a fact that more girls suck BAD cock then guys who cant eat pussy..... so its the ladies who need schooling, not guys :cool:

u ladies need to practice on some cucumbers or something lol

That's where this lil' jammie comes in...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87669

I'm not saying that there aren't plenty of girls out there who can't suck a guy off properly... but unless you've been on the receiving end of cunnilingus then you're trying to speak from a position that you can't know anything about...

:laugh: :laugh: 3 snaps in a "Z" formation!!!!!

Originally posted by cintron

VERY TRUE actually. not to piss on anyone's parade. it is certainly the truth from my adventures.

OK... this isn't something that can be proven true or false and I'll do my best to illustrate why....

Ok- say you are the master of eating pussy. (And I'm sure you are. ;) ) You KNOW you are the king because you have women climbing the walls and creaming all over your face everytime.

But you haven't gotten many great blowjobs. And your friends tell you the same thing. Now- while they may be telling the truth in regards to their lukewarm hummers... how are you going to know for a fact that they east pussy like it's going out of style? How often is anyone going to tell you- well, I don't think I'm really that great at it... my girl falls asleep every time I put my face between her legs!

Now- Most of the guys who went down on me didn't have half a clue what they were doing; based on my experiences I could say the exact opposite of what you did.

Do you see what I'm saying? That's why statements like that really annoy me- because who's to say what the truth is?

Originally posted by tastyt

Ok- say you are the master of eating pussy. (And I'm sure you are. ;) ) You KNOW you are the king because you have women climbing the walls and creaming all over your face everytime.

can...barely...type....laughing...soooo ...hard....:laugh:

whether or not u want to beleive that more girls give bad head vs guys who eat pussy is bad is up to u

bottom line is it sucks to be a guy....lots of chics wont even suck dick for whatver STUPID reason....ho woften do you hear girls say "oh my man wont go down on me" come on now

if i didnt love to eat pussy as much as i do...id stop eating whomever im dating untill she goes down on me as much as her...but the problem is i love it too much i love going down..oh well.

bottom line is it sucks to be a guy....lots of chics wont even suck dick for whatver STUPID reason....ho woften do you hear girls say "oh my man wont go down on me" come on now

That's just childs play....nothing repulsing about the lovejoy joystick!:tongue:

How often do I hear that? How about- all the time?

Well one of 2 things

Hes a lil bitch – anyone who wont eat a nice clean, nice smelling pussy is no man

Or #2

Your pussy STINKS …. you'd be surprised…man if I go down on a girl w/o doing the finger test and she smells ill stop right away…I dated this one chic that I NEVER ate out…maybe she is like you girls and says “oh my man wont ever go down on me†blah blah…clean your damn pussy and maybe we would!!

Whether its too much bacteria or lack of douching or what not, bottom line is some bitches stink…and trust me its MUCH worse to go down on a chic who smells like dead rotten fish, then it is for a girl to go down on a guys sweaty (possibly smelly) cock.

But of course NOT ONE of you ladies will EVER admit to having even the slightest odor….and im sure like 50% of females stink..but not on this board right? LMFAO ….NOT

Get some acidophilus ladies or atleast do a friggen bathroom check and throw some soap and water up in that thing…

Oh..one more thing…most guys will NOT tell you if you stink..so you wont EVER know why he wont go down on you….trust me if you would ask and say “do I smell bad or something†id be the 1st to say, in a nice way, yes it does and is one of the reasons I don’t go down on u…..notice I said “one of the reasons†(it’s the ONLY reason) but you don’t want to make the girl feel too bad lol

Damn, this thread is getting stupid (I mean the discussion about how bad/good girls or guys are at performing their duties and which gender is better/worse)

Well to answer the original question: sorry girls, but I don't really care too much for being licked/eaten or however you want to call it. Don't get me wrong...it's nice and it will definitely get me flying...but as I'm already more like a race car...it gets me flying too much and then I need a rest....so sorry, I still prefer old fashioned real sex.

As to flexdieselny : well I didn't want to say anthing to your first statement

"..just like the ladies always have to SUCK COCK....dont be fooled ladies...if you dont suck your mans cock...he will find someone else who will..maybe even while you are still going out."

but then the next one, really came "good":

"...lots of chics wont even suck dick for whatver STUPID reason..."

Guys like you spread that stupid idea that girls HAVE TO do certain things and that they should just shut up and please their men...what bs!!!!!

I really hate those kind of statements (as much as I hate some girls saying "if he can't do it right, go and get another man").

Sex is about what everyone enjoys and what feels good....and if a girl doesn't like to suck cock or a guy doesn't like to lick a girl, I think you should respect their preferences and don't try to push these stupid generalizations on them....I'm sure every couple can find lots of sexual practices that BOTH enjoy.

Originally posted by xxlea

50% of women stink?? Where have you been meeting your partners??:rolleyes:

An easier solution to no-go-down men, ahem I mean BOYS, GET RID OF THEM.

well you ladies have alot more going on down there in ur pants then we do in terms of potential for ordor problems, so theres much more smelly girls then guys..even though girls are a cleaner species than men there is still other factors that are hard to fix that can cause a stink.

and you are 100% right..get rid of the BOY..find a man who can eat pussy like its his job......same goes for girls who cant suck cock...kick them to the curb...or have their best friend blow you....thats always a good one lol

I don't know Flex... I've been told just the opposite about myself by someone who absolutely adores eating pussy... As for those who didn't do it... well they were selfish in other ways as well so I'm pretty sure it was just another manifestation of the asshole in them.

Originally posted by flying_high

As to flexdieselny : well I didn't want to say anthing to your first statement

"..just like the ladies always have to SUCK COCK....dont be fooled ladies...if you dont suck your mans cock...he will find someone else who will..maybe even while you are still going out."

but then the next one, really came "good":

"...lots of chics wont even suck dick for whatver STUPID reason..."

Guys like you spread that stupid idea that girls HAVE TO do certain things and that they should just shut up and please their men...what bs!!!!!

no what im saying is that is very common for a girl just not like to suck cock....more common then a guy who doesnt eat pussy...i just wish guys, like myself had more will power to withold oral sex from a girl ( but i cant cause i love it so much) until she does just as much oral on you as you do her.....look ive dated girls who love it, not many who dont...but shit i dont know one guy that does'nt like to eat pussy...so im not sure where these girls are meating thease BOYS...probably the soundfactory where all the litle BOYS hang out.

im seeing a girl now who wont suck my dick tha much..for her own reasons and past issues she has...and personally its starting to become a serious problem...people can be turned off from lots of reasons...maybe you would get turned off buy a guy who dressed poorly all the time or who was not a gentlemen when he dated you..i get turned off if we arent sexually compatable...why are my reasons any less valid than yours?

GOD I hope you're not this obnoxious in real life or it's no wonder why no one wants to suck your cock.

no hun girls love to suck my cock..shit ive had some girls just ask if they could blow me and no need for reciprocation...but there are exeptions in every case...i have many female friends that i dont fuck or fool around with...and lots of them do NOT like to suck cock..i have tons of males friends, not ONE of them doesnt like to eat pussy.

and ir ur box smells good then i tip my hat to u, u cant imagine how happy it makes me feel when a girl smells great..i will eat her pussy 10 times better than if there was soem type of odor.

and no im not obnoxuious at all.. i treat good girls with the UTMOST RESPECT (keyword GOOD girls) and soemtimes im dumb enuff to even treat the stupid club sluts good too, oh well call me a big softy. but i just dont like these double standards, if i girl told me she isnt into sucking cock i would not be shocked cause some girls are liek that...if a guy told that to a girl, im sure youd be much more shocked than a guy is when a girl says it to him.

but shit i dont know one guy that does'nt like to eat pussy...

What I'm trying to tell you... you can't say that and know it's true. Unless you're their girl. One time my ex's friend started talking about eating pussy and my ex said something about how he loved it- complete bullshit! And I called him out on it too! You can't know if these guys really like to do it because do you really think they're going to say to you- oh yeah I'm a selfish bastard and I don't like pleasing my woman?

Originally posted by ReginaP

I still have tears pouring down my face...lol...this post is too hysterical :laugh2: Dy-I love you..lol...

And ladies...who the hell have ya'll been dating?! I've never encountered this problema. Tell him, NEXT! :D

You lucky bitch! :tongue:

What I'm trying to tell you... you can't say that and know it's true. Unless you're their girl. One time my ex's friend started talking about eating pussy and my ex said something about how he loved it- complete bullshit! And I called him out on it too! You can't know if these guys really like to do it because do you really think they're going to say to you- oh yeah I'm a selfish bastard and I don't like pleasing my woman?

you could be right...but me personally as long as i can eat some pussy...shit id be satisfied if she wasnt in the mood to fuck, i dont care....I LOVE PUSSY im a fucking vagitarian!!

oh i eat ass too LMFAO i got a fucking oral fetish as u can see :)

Oh, and Flying High...

While I agree with you that nobody should *have* to do anything they don't want to...

It would never work if I was with a guy who wouldn't go down on me. It was a HUGE problem (not like they weren't there to begin with) when my ex stopped doing it. If you're not that into getting eaten maybe it wouldn't bother you... but I couldn't do without; it would just be a major compatibility issue.