Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Agree Wit Me On This One!!

guest00901

Man flexdieselny...some of the things you say make me get mad...other things I totally agree with you.

First of all, I'm not saying that your reasons are any less valid than mine....I get only really mad if guys DEMAND certain things and make girls feel like they HAVE TO DO IT (and believe me that phenomenon seems to me very common the the US).

You're right, double standards blow but I can only speak for myself that I would not feel mad if my bf would tell me that he doesn't like eating me (well, whatever he enjoys and likes or dislikes...I would definitely not make him do anything he wouldn't want by putting guilt, pressure or anything else on him).

See when I first met my bf, I had only given the pleasure to one other person and that was like 10 years ago...I had no clue on what to do and I told him exactly that...well, it turned out that apparently I learned quickly and I really enjoy it...but still, your statements about if she doesn't do it....kick her to the curb or let her girlfriend blow you....I mean come on this all sounds very obnoxious to me and does not look like you are having too much respect for a girl.

And honestly, if sexual turn on relies so much on if a girl blows you.... well, then I just hope you find your perfect sexual match...until then though, don't make the girls that aren't in that category feel like there is something wrong with them...cause there isn't!!!!! It's just that they might not be YOUR match....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flying_high

Man flexdieselny...some of the things you say make me get mad...other things I totally agree with you.

First of all, I'm not saying that your reasons are any less valid than mine....I get only really mad if guys DEMAND certain things and make girls feel like they HAVE TO DO IT (and believe me that phenomenon seems to me very common the the US).

You're right, double standards blow but I can only speak for myself that I would not feel mad if my bf would tell me that he doesn't like eating me (well, whatever he enjoys and likes or dislikes...I would definitely not make him do anything he wouldn't want by putting guilt, pressure or anything else on him).

See when I first met my bf, I had only given the pleasure to one other person and that was like 10 years ago...I had no clue on what to do and I told him exactly that...well, it turned out that apparently I learned quickly and I really enjoy it...but still, your statements about if she doesn't do it....kick her to the curb or let her girlfriend blow you....I mean come on this all sounds very obnoxious to me and does not look like you are having too much respect for a girl.

And honestly, if sexual turn on relies so much on if a girl blows you.... well, then I just hope you find your perfect sexual match...until then though, don't make the girls that aren't in that category feel like there is something wrong with them...cause there isn't!!!!! It's just that they might not be YOUR match....

for the record i have NEVER asked a girl to blow me, i assume shed have the "common courtesy" lol so to say to return the favor after i did it to her..if she doesnt then fine, if that keeps happening then its a problem....you say my comment about kicking a girl to the curb is out of line? but 2-3 girls on this thread said the SAME thing about a man who doesnt go down on a girl or do it good.... see the double standard yet once again.

and no a blow job isnt what i base my "sexual turn on" as you say...its just a part of the whole equation, and personally if she doesnt do it its gonna keep pushing me further an further away...both of us need to be satisfied in for a relationship to work, whether its sexual or emotional satisfaction, if im not satisfied im nto happy and i move on.

but u ladies need to WAKE UP...get this into ur head...but 1st let me say i NEVER cheat..thats just me..but guys cheat, its a fact...if you dont keep him happy in the bedroom SOMEONE ELSE WILL..you ladies who dont accept this fact need to smarten up.

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh, and Flying High...

While I agree with you that nobody should *have* to do anything they don't want to...

It would never work if I was with a guy who wouldn't go down on me. It was a HUGE problem (not like they weren't there to begin with) when my ex stopped doing it. If you're not that into getting eaten maybe it wouldn't bother you... but I couldn't do without; it would just be a major compatibility issue.

I understand that Dee...it's just that I find the pressure that is put onto so many people scary. I never hear that everyone should find out what they like to do and that it is ok that you might not like certain things (and I'm not talking about really really weird things like animals etc....cause yes, most people on the board DO agree on those things). It's just that it sometimes feels that there is a lot of society pressure on people as to what you should do and enjoy as a girl (funny thing is that I never really hear/read so much on what a guy should do).

You're right though...there are certainly things that can really become a problem if they don't match....but that's why I said it's more about finding your perfect match than having to do these things just because "everyone" else apparently does it and enjoys it soooo much.

Originally posted by flexdieselny

...you say my comment about kicking a girl to the curb is out of line? but 2-3 girls on this thread said the SAME thing about a man who doesnt go down on a girl or do it good.... see the double standard yet once again.

and I criticized those comments too....I can't stress any further that I just hate this peer pressure put on anyone.

but u ladies need to WAKE UP...get this into ur head...but 1st let me say i NEVER cheat..thats just me..but guys cheat, its a fact...if you dont keep him happy in the bedroom SOMEONE ELSE WILL..you ladies who dont accept this fact need to smarten up.

Well, then I guess that I'm just a stupid moron cause I had some bf's in the past that I didn't "serve" in that area and I still believe they didn't cheat on me....oh well, but maybe that's because they weren't American and didn't grow up with that mind set :D

You're right though...there are certainly things that can really become a problem if they don't match....but that's why I said it's more about finding your perfect match than having to do these things just because "everyone" else apparently does it and enjoys it soooo much.

well then why do you have sex? because

everyone" else does it?

you need a better arguement than that hun

:D

well then why do you have sex? because

everyone" else does it?

you need a better arguement than that hun

:D

well, maybe you just didn't get my argument hun...cause I DO ENJOY sex and that's why I do it....but I don't do it cause everyone else does it and it's the norm :D

well, maybe you just didn't get my argument hun...cause I DO ENJOY sex and that's why I do it....but I don't do it cause everyone else does it and it's the norm :D

but you feel girls who give head do it cause they are pressured into it or cause its what "eevryone" is doing lol come on now...

......you are gettiong close...but not there yet :)

one more try :D

but you feel girls who give head do it cause they are pressured into it or cause its what "eevryone" is doing lol come on now...

......you are gettiong close...but not there yet :)

one more try :D

:laugh: :laugh: ok, one more try for you to figure out what I was trying to say:

I'm not saying that ALL girls that are giving head do it cause they are pressured into to or cause its what "everyone" is doing. But I do believe that there is a certain amount of girls that think they have to do it (even though they might not enjoy it) cause it feels to be the norm. And all I critized here were your comments about how girls SHOULD do it and how they have STUPID reasons for not doing it....and that you (together with some of the girls that say you should kick the guy to the curb if he doesn't do these or that)....paint a picture in which everyone has to be the same and has to enjoy everything....and that's plainly wrong.

We are individuals and as such, we will have individual preferences and all we should try to do is to elaborate on those and find the perfect match!!!!!

Mmmhhh....now I wonder, did you finally get the message or will there be another picking and trying to change the meaning of what I've said....:rolleyes::D