Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philosopher Stones

jbocc10

just in case anyone is curious about Amsterdam

well.... so i walked into a 'smart shop' in Amsterdam and casually glanced at the mushroom aisle of the store. Its great that they actually sell mushrooms in stores. Each type of mushroom (4 levels of potency) has a little description of the trip, how long it lasts, and what to do if someone is having a bad trip. Well, i had never eaten fresh mushrooms before and to be honest i think everyone whos a fan of mushrooms has to try them. Me and five friends all ate mushrooms and went to the redlight district. Three of us took Philosopher Stones, they were the most potent ones out of the 4. The others were called Mexican, Thai and something else. All of us had awesome trips..... but i think its safe to say that we who ate the Philosopher stones definitly trippped harder. I was soo fucked that when the five of us were outside in a Monsoon, i didnt even realize that we were getting wet. I have never laughed so much in my life. I felt like i was a little smurf. At one point we walked into a sex show type place and there were some peep shows. Now, obviously i know what a peep show consists of but i had no idea what was going on or why my friends were going inside them.. so after about 45 minutes of hanging outside of one door i decided to go in, and couldnt understand what i was supposed to do. .... i had a friend help me put money in the machine and then i see some woman dancing in front of the screen. I feel bad now realizing what i did. I was soo confused i couldnt help but laugh at the poor whore. Then the screen goes back down and the lights go on. well then i decided to put more money in and laugh my ass of again until i was asked to leave. We also went up to random prostitutes in the windows and compared prices trying to bargain with them, and then leaving of course. Oh yea, i got kicked out of a bar cause i couldnt understand why i wasnt allowed to bring in my own drinks (cocacola). For the rest of the night we tripped so hard none of us could put together a logical though. We were soaking wet all night and we smoked our brains out. If you can go to Amsterdam, GO! i think it is necessary for eveyrone to go at least once in their lives and if you like mushrooms go for level 4.... fresh clean trip. oh and eveyone in the redlight district sells coke and E. Philosopher Stones.... an absolute necessity. anyone else ever try them?

bocc.:eek: :eek:

Sounds neat. I'm thinking about going to London in August, but maybe making an Amsterdam trip a year from now.

How much does it usually cost to go for a couple days? How dangerous is it there? I would expect that with all the forigners goin' around whacked outta their gourds that pickpocket and mugging buisiness would be booming there.

God I want to hit Amsterdam again.

When I first tried philosopher stones I didn't even know what they were and I was rolling my balls off. Some one says here try these and hands me what looks like a bunch of little balls of dough. So I take a few hands full and the next thing you know, my nickname was born :)