Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you plan to spend

vikkii123

Originally posted by vikkii123

I hear ya plus I think it's going to be too crowded in there to go walking around... but ya never know:tongue:

Well hopefully no one else will know that they are there:blank: . I wont tell if you wont shhhhh;)

Nothing short of a "kick JP in the junk" contest will pry me away from our table on the mezzanine! I don't care for JP, and have no desire to see Goldie, so the choice is obvious for me!

I do think I'll venture out to the dance floor once or twice though... it's hard to keep me away from it sometimes :cool: But if this table is 1/8th as sweet as I think it's gonna be, I see no reason to leave!

By the way, isn't our table in the same place where those two girls flashed the entire crowd last time Sasha and Digs were at Avalon??? This could get interesting... :laugh::tongue:

(PS - if anyone from Avalon is reading this post PLEASE hold a 'kick JP in the junk' contest next Friday. I'll throw in a couple beanos for first shot!)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nothing short of a "kick JP in the junk" contest will pry me away from our table on the mezzanine! I don't care for JP, and have no desire to see Goldie, so the choice is obvious for me!

I do think I'll venture out to the dance floor once or twice though... it's hard to keep me away from it sometimes :cool: But if this table is 1/8th as sweet as I think it's gonna be, I see no reason to leave!

By the way, isn't our table in the same place where those two girls flashed the entire crowd last time Sasha and Digs were at Avalon??? This could get interesting... :laugh::tongue:

(PS - if anyone from Avalon is reading this post PLEASE hold a 'kick JP in the junk' contest next Friday. I'll throw in a couple beanos for first shot!)

Ya that's were they were! Ha Ha Ha!!!:laugh:

Now tell us how you really feel about JP;)

Originally posted by vikkii123

I hear ya plus I think it's going to be too crowded in there to go walking around... but ya never know:tongue:

so i was perusing thru the avalon website and i saw another firemarshall night -- deepdish (:D), dave ralph (:D) and skribbles :confused: in april 5th i think too bad its not the nexet weekend -- my next trip back to beantown.

Originally posted by nycchic24

so i was perusing thru the avalon website and i saw another firemarshall night -- deepdish (:D), dave ralph (:D) and skribbles :confused: in april 5th i think too bad its not the nexet weekend -- my next trip back to beantown.

I am really excited for this night! Not only is deep dish going to be in Axis, but they've got 16B with them!! :eek:

Should be an awesome night... dubfire's been to Axis the past two months and his sets were great! So much energy, such a good vibe....

Does anyone else think we could be headed for a Deep Dish residency :idea:

Fresh from the Avalon board.... Ali won't be spinning that night, only Sharam (and 16B).

Looks like we'll give Sharam a chance to see what Axis has been all about lately... I'm SURE Ali's given him rave reviews (everytime Ali comes to town the crowd won't leave... everyone stands around clapping, cheering and chanting once the night's over... it's great!)

Deep Dish for Avalon Residency in '02

Danny Howells for Avalon Residency NOW!!!

Fresh from the Avalon board.... Ali won't be spinning that night, only Sharam (and 16B).

Looks like we'll give Sharam a chance to see what Axis has been all about lately... I'm SURE Ali's given him rave reviews (everytime Ali comes to town the crowd won't leave... everyone stands around clapping, cheering and chanting once the night's over... it's great!)

Deep Dish for Avalon Residency in '02

Danny Howells for Avalon Residency NOW!!!

No no no keep them all tucked away in Axis. That way we don't need to deal with some of the crap in Avalon:D Plus Axis is getting re-done;)

Originally posted by kaydup

No no no keep them all tucked away in Axis. That way we don't need to deal with some of the crap in Avalon:D Plus Axis is getting re-done;)

Yeah, when I say Avalon residency, I really mean Axis, since that's the only place they spin nowadays anyway.

What have you heard about Axis getting re-done?? That'd be really sweet.

Yeah, when I say Avalon residency, I really mean Axis, since that's the only place they spin nowadays anyway.

What have you heard about Axis getting re-done?? That'd be really sweet.

I was talking to my boys that work the security there and I was wondering when one of them would be spinning again and he told me that he is too busy trying to get some of the plans to re-do it off. That is all he really told me, so something is up! And I for one am happy about that:D

I was talking to my boys that work the security there and I was wondering when one of them would be spinning again and he told me that he is too busy trying to get some of the plans to re-do it off. That is all he really told me, so something is up! And I for one am happy about that:D

Very nice... that's just what Axis needs!

They could use a bit of a system upgrade too, but it's pretty tough with a room that small...

Very nice... that's just what Axis needs!

They could use a bit of a system upgrade too, but it's pretty tough with a room that small...

Yeah that system could use a little tweaking

Originally posted by a1wave

so it seems that boston is not good enough for Deep Dish.. i mean we get deep or dish but never them both... but i guess that's because there's not enough time :(

oh, well.. i saw them last weekend anyway...

Yeah, it really sucks that we only get half of them when they come up here, but it makes sense for DD (why not do two shows on the same night and make twice as much money!?)

I think it'd be sweet if Boston clubs took a crazy turn and started opening the doors way early... like they do for S&D. I'd have no problem coming out to see DD at 8, and I bet others would feel the same way.

Since we're screwed into this 2am law, screw them back by partying all day!

(btw, I'm SO jealous you got to see them at Vinyl... I'm comin' next time!!:))

Yeah, it really sucks that we only get half of them when they come up here, but it makes sense for DD (why not do two shows on the same night and make twice as much money!?)

I think it'd be sweet if Boston clubs took a crazy turn and started opening the doors way early... like they do for S&D. I'd have no problem coming out to see DD at 8, and I bet others would feel the same way.

Since we're screwed into this 2am law, screw them back by partying all day!

(btw, I'm SO jealous you got to see them at Vinyl... I'm comin' next time!!:))

I would definatly head over there at 8 too. That would be sweet, we would really get a full set that way. Do we know what time next week is starting up anyway:confused:

Yup, it's 8 o'clock :D :D

I just picked up my tickets today.... unfortunately I'm going to have to go to will-call to pick them up though :(

I know my ticket says 8, but I also thought it said 10. I am getting there at like 7 this time and I will bring a drink and chill there. I want in early

Morning everyone :D

Doors next week at 8

I will probably take a break from S&D at some point and go check out Goldie. His music is part of what got me started listening to this genre so I have much respect for him. Not sure what to expect but it is a huge treat to be able to hear him live.

Over the past 2 months i've noticed some new stuff here and there at Axis. New furniture.....new lights and effects.....for Saunderson they had up wall paintings and flame decorations. Looks like they are trying new stuff out in there to give it a change. Plus they removed the speaker cabinets that used to be on the floor :( Not sure where they are going or when they will stop.

Sharam and 16b is gonna be a top night that's for sure. I wish they were here when someone I didn't want to see was over in Avalon. When Dave Ralph was here late last summer he layed down a very good, sexy set. I would love to hear him again, but how can you pass up on Dubfire ? He's a funny one to watch behind the decks too :) One of them will visit us every other month.

I know my ticket says 8, but I also thought it said 10. I am getting there at like 7 this time and I will bring a drink and chill there. I want in early

I like that idea... why not just drink in line?!? No big difference from there or your apartment! :)

btw, my friend's girlfriend has this backback that looks EXACTLY like a vest... they bring it everywhere they go out, load it with alcohol and never pay for drinks! (they're both unemployed at the moment) What genious!?!

I like that idea... why not just drink in line?!? No big difference from there or your apartment! :)

btw, my friend's girlfriend has this backback that looks EXACTLY like a vest... they bring it everywhere they go out, load it with alcohol and never pay for drinks! (they're both unemployed at the moment) What genious!?!

Now that is a cool invention!! What time were you in the line last time, I think I was there at like 7:30 and it was down past Axis. But we were so damn lazy all we had to do was walk across the street and we took our damn time. Not this time, I hated standing in that line. And I couldn't get in through Axis because there was a concert going on

Now that is a cool invention!! What time were you in the line last time, I think I was there at like 7:30 and it was down past Axis. But we were so damn lazy all we had to do was walk across the street and we took our damn time. Not this time, I hated standing in that line. And I couldn't get in through Axis because there was a concert going on

Teamj5, you just waking up bitch!?! :tongue:

I don't remember exactly what time we got there in Nov., but it was probably around 8ish.. by the time we got in there things were in full swing. I'm going to have to get there early for the will-call line, but everytime I say I'll get there early it never happens.

Be warned, they're not going to let you in through Axis next Friday. Everyone who's got S&D tix will have to come in through Avalon. Didn't tdawg say he'd come out and drag us all in there anyway?? Now that'd be sweet!

Teamj5, you just waking up bitch!?! :tongue:

I don't remember exactly what time we got there in Nov., but it was probably around 8ish.. by the time we got in there things were in full swing. I'm going to have to get there early for the will-call line, but everytime I say I'll get there early it never happens.

Be warned, they're not going to let you in through Axis next Friday. Everyone who's got S&D tix will have to come in through Avalon. Didn't tdawg say he'd come out and drag us all in there anyway?? Now that'd be sweet!

Yes that would be SWEET

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yep :D And I just got done eating my breakfast too. I noticed that cocoa rice krispies don't go "snap crackle pop" like regular rice krispies do. I must be eating old krispies :confused:

Tickets...oh yeah, I should probably get those !

Drinking in line where do you come up with these brilliant ideas ! I will probably get there around 7:30...chill in the car for a few then head out to line just before 8.

Like I said, I think it's going to be packed but not as bad as last time. Probably be more between Carl Cox and November S&D.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnn I think I need to go back to bed :D