Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horse Tranquilizer?

pcp is used as a horse tranq, but im sure there are others out there...

PCP is the common name for the chemical Phencyclidine. It's pharmacological nature is commonly referred to as Disassociative Anesthetic, however it can possess the properties of a CNS depressant, CNS stimulant, a hallucinogenic, and an analgesic. Street names include Peace Pill, angel dust, crystal, hog, horse tranquilizer, flakes, embalming fluid, and rocket fuel. It is sometimes mixed with marijuana and referred to as Love Boat or Killer Weed. It can also be mixed with crack, which is known as Space Basing.

and more info here:

http://www.ketamine.net/pcp/pcp_index.html

Thanks for the info, I went through that and found SOME material that was helpful, maybe if I explain a little, someone can help me better. I heard yesterday from someone that has a vetrinary hook-up that since he started doing horse tranquilizer, he doesn't fuck with K anymore, despite the cheapness to him...

He said it has a lemon tasting drip.... mentioned the term lemondrop...

I searched the term lemondrop and it cam up with Methamphetamine, which didn't seem to fit with 'tranquilizer'. Is it possible that he's got a PCP derivative and doesn't know it? Its always a pain to figure these things out without a chemical name.

Like I said, thanks again for the info, if anyone else has heard of anything like this, let me know.:confused:

You're referring to qualudes, which are not made any more b/c of the rampant abuse of them starting in the 70's. They are similar to K (cat trainquilizer) and since they were used to tranquilize horses (which are pretty big compared to us), they fucked you up pretty good.

Originally posted by lizard23

You're referring to qualudes, which are not made any more b/c of the rampant abuse of them starting in the 70's.

Aren't there things called LEMMONS now that are supposed to be kinda like qualudes but not as potent??