Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u really think many people are going to Buzz tonight?

andre9000

I mean, a lot of people have to work tomorrow, myself included, and I hear u all saying you're getting there at 9pm and shit. I haven't heard set times yet, and I know for Honeydew that it took 2 hrs for some people, but I really am skeptical that it will be as big a hassle tonight.

Ideally I would like to see lots of space to dance and not a long line, I'm wondering how likely that will be.... For big name DJs on nights other than Fridays (Sasha, Oakie) it was crowded and lines, but let's face it, although I like Sander better than Oakie, I don't know if the masses who show for Oakie would show for Sander....

So what do u all predict about the lines/crowd tonight?

vic, you must tell me how you do this, post all day and still keep your job. . . i'm actually working a full 7 hour day today and thought maybe i could get away w/posting as much as vic. . .but no, i'm starting to think it's more than just the hours you work, it's some special gift. . .do tell vic, enquiring minds want to know. . .

How crowded was the Halloween party? That was on a Wednesday, too (of course people like to go out on Halloween). I couldn't make it cuz I was recovering from strep (and it was my birthday :( ). Coincidentally, I think I may be coming down with strep again.

Originally posted by scratchapella

vic, you must tell me how you do this, post all day and still keep your job. . . i'm actually working a full 7 hour day today and thought maybe i could get away w/posting as much as vic. . .but no, i'm starting to think it's more than just the hours you work, it's some special gift. . .do tell vic, enquiring minds want to know. . .

well its an innate ability that i was born with...actually i just dump everything on the intern :D

Originally posted by Kuro

How crowded was the Halloween party? That was on a Wednesday, too (of course people like to go out on Halloween). I couldn't make it cuz I was recovering from strep (and it was my birthday :( ). Coincidentally, I think I may be coming down with strep again.

coincidentally you were at the edge on Saturday with raver chicks all over the place....do we see a pattern here?

Originally posted by Kuro

It was like a crowded Friday night. I was only there like 2 hours. Lots of great costumes.

i'm actually working a full 7 hour day today

a FULL 7 hour day - what a novel idea....

unfortunately, sometimes that's almost a half-day for me. I saw that set list too. I have to stay all the way thru Sander, so I guess I'm screwed as far as work goes tomorrow. I HAVE to come in, so it looks like a Zombie Thursday for me....

Originally posted by vicman

well its an innate ability that i was born with...actually i just dump everything on the intern :D

you!:mad: that's why i always have so much to do!!!!

whatever, i will own yo ass in a couple of years. . .but no worries vic, i'll let you go on clubplanet every couple of days

you!:mad: that's why i always have so much to do!!!!

whatever, i will own yo ass in a couple of years. . .but no worries vic, i'll let you go on clubplanet every couple of days

:D :D

actually in a couple of years our roles might be reversed, you'll be in an office (or working in your desired field), and i'll be in school.