Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
suthrnbelle

help...

Recommended Posts

ok, i need some advice...this is a little confusing, but...

i am becoming friends with this guy, ben...met his best friend jeff and we hit it off :big grin:...ben and i are getting to be better friends and last night, we went out for drinks. jeff couldn't go out... so, ben and i are having a great time, whatever, gettting tipsy, and BAM!...he sticks his tongue down my throat! :eek: notsogood! so, i take him home and he is all about trying to hook up. we talk about the fact that i like jeff, etc...and he says things like, "we can just hook up" etc, "no big deal"...YIKES! so this morning, we talk and agree that things are not going to be awkward, and to not tell jeff...but he asks again--"can't we just hook up? i can keep a secret...", etc. YIKES! to make matters worse, jeff was joking around with me this morning that ben is such a womanizer, and should he worry about the fact that we went out without him...he is joking, but MAN! this is rough! i finally find a great guy and then...so now what? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

so this morning, we talk and agree that things are not going to be awkward, and to not tell jeff...

just to clarify...we did NOT hook up and spend the night together... :) we talked on the phone this AM, cause i was worried about the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well only if you want to hook up with ben, then does this situation become sticky You just have to be firm in telling ben that you a) are interested in hsi friend Jeff B) that you just want to be friends with him (ben) and you should be in the clear. I wouldnt necessariyly say anything to Jeff about the situation bc nothing happened but If ben keeps harassing you, then he's an asshole and then maybe later on you should say sumthin.

well hope this helps sumwhat... good luck ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is just weird, cause i just think this is gonna blow up sometime...plus, ben and i were talking on the phone and he was like, this is not common for me, etc...and i would never try to hook up with one of my boy's chicks, etc, BUT (and this is awful) "i know how he feels about you, and that is why i did it" :eek:

meaning...that i would be getting played by jeff...NICE, huh? guess this is dumb for me to even worry about...ah, the joys of alcohol and drama! :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

it is just weird, cause i just think this is gonna blow up sometime...plus, ben and i were talking on the phone and he was like, this is not common for me, etc...and i would never try to hook up with one of my boy's chicks, etc, BUT (and this is awful) "i know how he feels about you, and that is why i did it" :eek:

meaning...that i would be getting played by jeff...NICE, huh? guess this is dumb for me to even worry about...ah, the joys of alcohol and drama! :(

Wait a minute... maybe I read something wrong, but isn't Jeff the one who said that Ben was the playa???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Wait a minute... maybe I read something wrong, but isn't Jeff the one who said that Ben was the playa???

basically, jeff is talking smack about ben(which makes me think there is some history of woman scandal between them) and ben IS a playa...but then ben is also talking smack about jeff and saying that i am getting played...i have the odd feeling that ben would like to use me to piss jeff off for some reason...and i am hoping that is why he is sayng spiteful stuff like that and that jeff is NOT playing me :) lol...whatever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Hmm... well do you know anyone who knows the both of them and might be able to shed some more light on the situation?

oh, yeah, lol, here is the next episode to my soap opera...i work with this girl, ashley, and she used to date ben and introduced me to them all one night...BUT, the funniest part is that ashley used to date jeff before she met/dated ben...so she could shed some light on it but she is probably biased since they hate her b/c she is a compulsive liar...

omg, reading this just makes me laugh at myself...the problem is that jeff is a HOTTIE and has a totally great personality--we spent the whole sunday together talking and laughing--otherwise, i would have run the other way already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yep, this is a doozie, huh? well, hopefully you all got a good laugh out of the sheer ridiculousness of the situation...i guess my only option is to steer clear/be wary of ben and see where things go with jeff, knowing i am quite possibly being played...nice ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

well only if you want to hook up with ben, then does this situation become sticky You just have to be firm in telling ben that you a) are interested in hsi friend Jeff B) that you just want to be friends with him (ben) and you should be in the clear. I wouldnt necessariyly say anything to Jeff about the situation bc nothing happened but If ben keeps harassing you, then he's an asshole and then maybe later on you should say sumthin.

well hope this helps sumwhat... good luck ;)

I agree with what she said:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×